After Party

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yonghwa POV)

After the Show the Boys and i Headed straight to the Restaurant..

"Oppa were going to mmet your president does he know about us? How is he going to react if he finds out were.."

"Don't worry about it Hyun he's Nice don't worry i'll take care of it"

"But what about your career?, You know what happens when Idols reveal they are dating i don't want you to upset your fans and."

"Hyun don't worry about it just trust me, I Held her hand and looked her right in the eye, You know when i first asked you out i promised i'll take care of you?, Maybe i was saying that as Shinwoo at that time but i also meant it even if as Jung Yong Hwa i promise i'll protect you.."

(Jonghyun POV)

"Oppa does your company know about us yet?" Yoona asked.

"Nah me and Yonghwa Hyung haven't told anyone but Noona that we're currently dating."

"Um but Oppa are you sure you want to take us to your congratulatory party i mean how will people react when they find out especially your CEO."

"Look i know what's going on through your mind right now Yoona but i just want you to trust me i'm not saying were going to reveal it to the public but at least we should tell the management so if ever anything happens they can protect us."

"All right i understand Oppa and i trust you.." Jonghyun gave her a peck to the cheek.

(Krystal POV)

"Hyukkie you did great today even if you were at the back all the time you really stood out.." Krystal nudged Minhyuk..

"Oh yeah? Thanks being at the back but hey who else can do it but me right?"

"Yeah that bro at least i'm at the front." Jungshin teased...

"Oh shut up you didn't even do that much, The drummer controls the beat if i'm not there you guys would probably mess up big time." Minhyuk added.

"Yeah yeah if you say so" Jungshin replied...

"Don't mind Jungshin he's just jealous" Krystal teased..

"Yah i just play the bass and rap for the band but remember i'm the best actor out of all of them i even have an upcoming drama." Jungshin said proudly.

"Yeah how does acting apply to playing the bass?" Minhyuk added which made everyone in the car laugh..

"Yeah you know Shinnie he's got a point." Jessica teased.

"Tsk Yeah if you say so."

After a few Minutes of driving Jungshin fell asleep..

"Oh Look at this guy that's why it suddenly turned quiet." Jessica thought as she glanced over Jungshin...

"So After all this how long are you guys going to promote?" Krystal asked..

"Well about two weeks or so, Then were going back to school but hey after that it's all good we can play as much as we want.."

"Hmm i see"

"I Don't know about Yonghwa Hyung and Jonghyun Hyung though they're supposed to be helping the President with something.."

"Well after all of that we should go and play a lot you guys worked really hard" Jessica added..

After a few minutes of driving the group reached the private restaurant..

(Yonghwa POV)

Yonghwa went out of the car...

"Let's go Hyun..Don't worry just trust me.." Yonghwa gave her a reassuring look..

"Okay Oppa.."

"Hyung let's go to the back door let's go to room 312 the president wanted to talk about something first."

"Yeah okay.."

The Group made their way to the back door and saw the room..

"Well were here should we?"

"Looks like everyone is having fun outside" Krystal peeked through the transparent windows...

"Yeah we'll wait for you downstairs i think i really need a glass of brandy now" Jessica and Krystal went down..

"Well then let's go.." Yonghwa and the group knocked on the door.."Come In" They heard a voice through the door as they opened it slowly..

"Good Evening Sir." Yonghwa and the boys bowed Yoona and Seohyun did the same..

"Oh Yonghwa-yah come in take a seat.." The President pointed over to the seat while fiddling with his laptop..

"So what can i say? You guys did great i was just checking the net and it seems the response was very good." The President said happily..

"Thank you Sir we couldn't have done it without your support." Jonghyun added..

"Oh come on this was all of your guys hard work, Especially you Yonghwa i'm actually excited to hear about the next songs.We should.." The president glanced over at Yoona and Seohyun's direction..

"Oh My how rude of me i didn't even notice these pretty ladies over here.."

"Oh Not at all Sir sorry to intrude, Annyeong Haseyo Im Yoona Imnida..." Yoona stood up and Bowed..

"Annyeong Haseyo Seo Joo Hyun Imnida.." Seohyun stood up and bowed..

"Oh No need to be formal sit down and relax, So You kids mind explaining what all this is about?" The President curved a smile and looked at Yonghwa and Jonghyun.."

"We'll go grab a few drinks while you guys talk.." Minhyuk stood up and Jungshin followed..

"Well sir we figured it's time to tell you we were just waiting for the right time." Yonghwa heaved a deep sigh.

"And it's better that you find out from us rather than the media." Jonghyun added..

"Well You see We are currently dating." Yonghwa Held Seohyun's hand.

"And so are we." Jonghyun added 

"Omo!! Hahahahah Relax Kids why are you saying that like you commited some crime?, It's totally fine i'm actually Happy that you came clean about it Jashik!"

"Thank you Sir." Yonghwa and Jonghyun added..

"So Seo Joo Hyun and I'm Yoona?" The president directed his look at the two girls..

"Neh.." The two girls replied politely.

"So i guess you two are studying in the same university?"

"Yes sir.."

"Hmmm i see well thank you for coming here i really appreciate the gesture and don't worry i'm not really that strict when it comes to my kids dating just tell me when these two do something bad and i'll punish them right away arasso?" The president said with a grin.

"Neh.." The two replied shyly..

"Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter