Oops

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The Next Day)

(Seohyun POV)

After Yonna Unnie and Jessica Unnie left i planted myself on my bed i was still confused on what i should do one thing is for certain i needed time to think things through, After a while i heard a soft knock on my door...

"Joo-Hyun ah it's Omma can i come in?"

I walked silently to my door and opened it...

"Come in Omma do you need anything?"

"Ani come on Joo-Hyun ah talk to me i know something is going on i didn't want to ask Yoona i want to hear it directly from you, I know you're going through something right now..."

"Omma.."

"Come on Joo-Hyun ah, Is this about Shinwoo.."

Knowing my Mom i knew she wouldn't stop asking me questions so i just decided to tell her everything.....

"H-he's...Not Shinwoo..."

"What do you mean he's not Shinwoo?, Oh is it something else?"

"Ani Omma..."

I braced myself and started telling Omma everything i heard and saw.....

"Oh Jinjja he's really that Jung Yong Hwa!!!!? From that boyband?..."

"Neh Omma..."

"I understand Joo-Hyun you must be feeling really confused and disappointed right now..."

"Neh Omma...But he lied to me i don't think i can ever face him again, He's not the person i thought him to be.."

"Joo-Hyun ah...You two should talk about it you two are in a relationship of course it would be impossible if it's happy all the time, Yes he lied to you but based on what i saw from him he must have had a reason why he did that, He probably didn't want to hurt you..."

"But Omma..."

"You're old enough to make your own decisions i'm not asking you to take him back or forgive him right away, I know you'll do the right thing.."

"Neh Omma..." My Mom gave me a reassuring hug as she made her way out of my Room...

(Yonghwa POV)

After the girls drove off i walked aimlessly to my dorm, I keyed in my code and threw myself on the couch...

"Hyung you're home?" Jungshin sat down...

"Hyung why are you so wet? Aishhh.." Minhyuk ran to his room and gave me a blanket..

"Thanks..."

"Hyung Himnae, You and Seohyun will get through this.."

"What if she decides to..."

"Aish stop being such a pessimist,Just let her have time to think things through i know she'll come back to you..." Jungshin cut me...

(Jonghyun POV)

A few minutes later Jonghyun went out of his room...

"Aishhhh!!" Jonghyun stomped his foot...

"Hyung what's up with you?" Minhyuk asked him...

"Aishhh Yoona's still ignoring me.."

"Hyung chill down of course she's still mad at you but don't worry it'll pass..."

"Aishhh i didn't mean to lie i was just Protecting Yong...."

The Two Boys gave me a sign to shut my mouth...I noticed Yonghwa Hyung was sitting on the couch drenched...

"Oh Hyung you're home?, Why are you soaking wet go get changed..."

"I'm sorry for causing you problems Jonghyun-ah don't worry i'll talk to Yoona about it..." Yonghwa Hyung stood up and walked aimlessly to his room....

"Nice One Hyung..." Jungshin said sarcastically...

"Aisshhh it's not like i'm blaming him, I Didn't even notice him come in..."

"Good thing i don't have a girlfriend..."

"Yeah me too.." Minhyuk added...

"Aisshhh these two idiots...."

"Arasso we'll leave you alone Hyung, Goodnight Hyung make sure you talk to Yonghwa Hyung ok? He only listens to you anyway.."

"Good Night Hyung.." Minhyuk added

The two boys made their way to their room, I made my way to the kitchen and prepared a bowl of Doenjjang Jjigae....After a few minutes i walked silently to Yonghwa Hyung's room...

"Hyung can i come in?"

"Neh..." Yonghwa Hyung said in a low tone....I walked slowly to his bed and put the food on his bedside table ....

"Hyung have some food you must be tired it was a long day for you..."

"Thanks Jonghyun, And sorry again for what happened.."

"Aishh Hyung stop apologizing i told you it wasn't your fault don't worry we'll all get through this, We're a team right?"

"Thanks Jonghyun-ah..."

"Okay enough with this drama sit up and have some food before you collapse..."

Yonghwa Hyung sat up and started eating....

"So Hyung mind telling me what happened today i know you went to Seohyun's house without an umbrella that's probably why you're drenched...So what happened over there?"

"Soo-Yeon and Yoona was there, They talked to Seohyun...They told me to give her time i tried to talk to her but she didn't come out.."

"Just let her be for a while...We both know that your secret won't last long it's better this way, Don't worry Hyung everything is going to be ok.."

"Yeah i hope so...Thanks Jonghyun-ah.."

"No Problem!"

After a few minutes of eating I went out of Yonghwa Hyung's room..

"Okay then See you tomorrow Hyung Himnae!!"

"Thanks Jonghyun-ah..." i Closed the door as i made my way out, I washed the dishes and took a bath before going to sleep myself..."

(The Next Day)

(Jessica POV)

After that drinking session with Yoona i was surprised i actually woke up early, I did my Usual morning routine and headed down the kitchen to cook something for breakfast...After a few minutes i went up to wake up Soo-Jung and Yoona..

"Yah You two wake up!!!" I screamed just as i entered the room...

"Aishhh Unnie it's annoying hearing you scream so early in the morning..." Krystal said groggily..

"Yah out of the three of us you're the one who slept early, Now get your a** up and have some breakfast downstairs..."

Soo Jung went to the bathroom and went down after a few minutes...

"Yoona wake up..." I shook Yoona lightly...

"Unnie...." Yoona said in low tone...

"Aishhh you should never drink again...Wake up i made hangover soup.."

"Neh Unnie Just 5 Minutes..." Yoona put the blanket over her face again...

"Aishhhh Jinjja..." I walked downstairs and sat down with Soo-Jung..

"Unnie is Yoona Unnie still sleeping.."

"Yeah don't worry about her she''l be down in a while, So what are your plans for today Soo-Jung?.."

"U-um After Classes i have a...."

"A what?" 

"I have a date with Hyukkie Oppa..."

"Ah i see anyway you two better behave i'll kill him if he..."

"Unnie you're so violent.."

"Yah like i'd let any man get near my sister, I guess it's better that it's someone i know i can hunt him down easier if he ever hurts you..."

"Unnie!!!"

Yoona came down and Joined us....

"What's the matter Krys?" 

"Ah It's nothing Unnie I'm fine..." Krystal said with a flustered look...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter