Setup

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jungshin POV)

My eyes opened seeing the light coming from my window, I slowly get up and felt something..

"Ugh Shi* My Head..."

"Why the hell did you even drink that much last night we all know you can't drink very well.." Minhyuk said as he entered the room with a cup of coffee..

"Ugh i guess i just got carried away, Anyway make me some hangover soup will you? then i can sleep this off for the rest of the day." Jungshin said as he grabbed the cup of coffee."

"Nice try But we have to get to the company after this that's why we didn't drink that much yesterday because we have a schedule today."

"Ugh Damn it how can i forget, Aish let's just get this day over with" Jungshin said as he stood up...

"How's the head?" Yonghwa asked..

"Ugh i never wanna drink again." Jungshin whined.

"Tsk well at least you got those girls numbers, Anyway hurry up we need to move fast we have lots of things to do today." Jonghyun added.

"Yeah, So what happened last night did the girls get home ok?"

"Yeah yeah everyone was fine except you, You were dancing and singing then a few minutes later you passed out that's why we had to drag your stupid back to the van." Yonghwa growled..

"Ugh Hyung just forget all about that i don't even remember half of it." Jungshin growled...

(Seohyun POV)

I grabbed my Phone and quickly dialed Yonghwa Oppa's number...

"Annyeong Oppa Good Morning how are you?"

"I'm doing fine thank god i don't have a hangover i don't know about Jungshin though, So did you have fun last night Hyun?"

"Yes Oppa Yoona Unnie and I enjoyed last night's party we had lots of fun with J noona she told us lots of things about you guys"

"Oh hehe um yeah so i guess i'll just see you in school?"

"Okay oppa have a nice a day." 

(? POV)

"Ughh i should just release this, This will definitely be the biggest scoop in my career plus i can probably use the money she's offering me to end all of this misery.." The man thought to himself he grabbed his phone and punched in some numbers..

"Annyeong Haseyo Ma'am."

"What The F*** it's so early for this i told you to call me when yoy get results you better have good news for me or else.." The Woman in the other line replied angrily..

"I Got everything you asked for Ma'am i caught them, Should i release them or should i blackmail them for extra money?"

"No just give all the information to me i don't need their money i just want to destroy each and everyone of them until i get to her got it?, Meet me at the usual place at 2PM and i will give you the payment.."

"Yes Ma'am" The Call ended

(Yonghwa POV)

The Boys sat down and continued eating...

"Hyung you seem very uneasy is something bothering you?" Jonghyun nudged Yonghwa...

"Ahh it's nothing i was probably mistaken anyway let's just eat..."

"Hyung we've been together for years we can read you like a book you look so distressed about something, Oh Shi* don't tell me you hooked up with someone last night?" Jungshin exclaimed which earned him a smack on the head..

"You idiot we were together last night plus we were with Yoona and Seohyun and i would never cheat on Hyun.." Yonghwa exclaimed..

"Then what is it Hyung just tell us" Minhyuk added.

"Okay..Well last night during the party didn't you notice anyone lingering around or did you guys feel like something was off?"

"No Hyung we were partying hard last night. What do you mean stop being so cryptic" Jonghyun added.

"How about when we were about to go home, When we were just about to ride our van..Anything strange?"

"No" the three boys replied..

"Well i surely felt something or someone as a matter of fact.."

"Hyung just spill it we don't have all day" Jonghyun said in frustration..

"Okay throughout the whole party i felt like someone was following us or rather observing us it's different from when fans look at us i felt very uncomfortable, Then when we were about to go home i heard..." Yonghwa's Phone suddenly rang...

"Oh It's the President.."

"Well go answer it must be important.." Yonghwa answered the Phone...

"Annyeong Haseyo Sajangnim.."

"Yonghwa I need to talk to you and Jonghyun about something important...."

"Uh...Neh Sajangnim" The Call ended...

"Hyung what was that all about?" Jonghyun asked..

"It's the president he wants the two of us to come to the office.."

"Just the two of us what about Minhyuk and Jungshin?"

"Well he said just the two of us it must be urgent.."

"Well you guys should go you know that old man doesn't like waiting" Jungshin added.."

"Okay then you two don't wreck the house ok we'll be back."

Yonghwa and Jonghyun stood up and got dressed, They went out of the dorm and rode in Yonghwa's car...

(Jessica POV)

"Yah wakeeeeee up!!!" Jessica screamed..

"Aishhh Unnie what's going on it's like 6 in the morning can you give us a break i have a hangover for christ's sake.." Krystal protested..

"I should have never let you drink anything but you were whining all night now that's your punishment, Get up before i drag you.."

After a few minutes of bick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter