Cat's Out Of The Bag

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoona POV)

"Look Yonghwa whatever you're doing i don't have any right to interfere you're an adult now but let me just warn you these lies that you're piling up will bite you back.."

"I Know Soo-Yeon we already talked about this."

"So what's your Decision are you really going to tell Seohyun and Yoona don't you think they don't have any idea up until now?..."

"You told me you won't interfere anymore aishhh don't worry about me you're my Cousin not my Mother just worry about yourself Soo-Yeon-ah.."

"Tskk do what you want.."

I sensed Shinwoo's footsteps coming near me I quickly stepped back and made my way back to my class...

"What the hell was all that about Shinwoo is Yonghwa?...Seohyun should i..." Just as i was walking back i saw Seohyun from a distance she hurriedly made her way to me."

"Unnie don't you have class at this time?"

"Uh-oh yeah i just went to the bathroom anyway i'll see you during lunch okay?"

"Okay Unnie.." I quickly walked back to my classroom...

"Oh Mrs.Im class is over we discussed everything earlier so you didn't miss anything"

"Oh is that right well i guess i'll see you later then professor." I bowed lightly and made my way to my next class

(Yonghwa POV)

I went down the rooftop i checked my class schedule in my phone and i saw i still have an english class before lunch, I walked hazily to my next class i sat down and stared outside when my phone lit up..it was a message from Jessica

"Look Yonghwa i'm only looking out for you don't lead Seohyun on i'll back off for a bit so you two could talk okay i know how hard it must be for you to not spend time with her when i'm around."

Good thing she has Sense, i thought to myself..

"Thanks Soo-Yeon" i replied...

After class i made my way to the cafeteria from the corner i can see Jonghyun and the Boys and at another spot i saw Yoona and Seohyun sitting together i slowly made my way to the table..

(Jessica POV)

After that discussion with Yonghwa i quickly made my to my next class after a dreaded 30 minutes i saw Krystal standing outside my classroom..

"Unnie Let's eat lunch Yoona Unnie and Seohyun Unnie must be at the cafeteria already."

"Ah let's not eat at the cafeteria i'm kinda sick of the food there let's eat something nice today"

"Ah wait hold on let me call Yoona Unnie and Seohyun Unnie first" I quickly grabbed her phone and shoved it back into her purse..

"Ani let's eat lunch just two of us okay?"

"Unnie what's up you seem weird today.."

"Aniyo what's wrong with wanting to eat alone with my sister let's go" i grabbed her before she could protest..

(Yoona POV)

After Class i made my way to our Lunch table and Saw Seohyun waiting for me, On the other table i saw Jonghyun Oppa and the boys, Jonghyun Oppa gave me a wink and i just rolled my eyes at him..

"Unnie you look weird today what's up did something happen?"

"Ah aniyo let's just eat where's Sica Unnie and Krystal?" 

"Ah i haven't seen them yet anyway let's just wait for them eat up Unnie" Seohyun offered...

(Jonghyun POV)

I sat at my usual spot with the Boys i was kinda late...

"Hyung sit down"

"Yeah.."

"Hyung why do we have to eat at the Cafeteria all the time i hate the food in here." Jungshin Growled...

"That's because he wants to see Yoona Noona all the time.."

"Shut Up." Just then i saw Yoona our eyes met she suddenly glared and rolled her eyes at me...

"What the F? what did i do?" i suddenly blurted out...

"Hyung what's wrong?" Jungshin nudged me lightly.

"Ah Nothing.." Just then my Phone lit up...it was a message from Yoona

"Let's Meet at Your Dorm later i need to talk to you.."

(Yoona POV)

I sat down with Seohyun and started eating i grabbed my Phone and i sent a text to Jonghyun Oppa i decided i need to get all the truth out...

"Let's Meet at Your Dorm later i need to talk to you.." i shoved my phone back in my pocket...Just then i saw Shinwoo as he made our way to our table he sat down as i tried to keep a poker face...

(Yonghwa POV)

I made my way to Seohyun's table and sat down..

"Annyeong Hyun Yoona why are there only two of you today where are your other friends?"

"Uh haven't seen them either anyway Oppa eat with us today we kinda missed eating with you just the three of us."

"Ah is that right okay then, Yoona why are you looking at me like that? i turned to Yoona it bothered me that she was looking at me like i did a crime or something."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter