Yongseo JongYoon

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoona POV)

After setting up the table Seohyun came down and the boys brought out the reamining food from the kitchen

"So should we play first or eat first?" 

"Do what you want i'm going to eat first!" Jungshin chimed in

"Okay then let's eat first.." Jonghyun Oppa sat down.

Everyone sat down Seohyun sat beside Shinwoo while i sat beside Jonghyun Oppa..

(Yonghwa POV)

After that conversation with Yoona i finally felt a sense of relief was she feeling me out did i give something away? those thoughts clouded my mind, I decided to just brush it off and sit down..

"Seohyun eat this" i offered her a roasted goguma...

"Oh Komawo Oppa, But how did you know i liked gogumas?" she looked at me with a puzzled face..

I couldn't manage my face as my lips curved a smile..

"Well i've been asking things from Omoni."

"Omma??"

"Yeah i asked her what you like and what you don't like it's better to ask from the source right?"

"Awww Shinwoo that's so sweet" Yoona added...

"Yah you're praising him too much" Jonghyun added

"Oppa most of the time it's just cheesisness i get from you but i guess i kinda like it.."

"Whatever" Jonghyun rolled his eyes...

"Should we go somewhere else?" Jungshin blurted out suddenly..

All of us turned to him suddenly with a puzzled look on our faces.

"Aishhh i wish i had a girlfriend too, I Should be out there dating but instead i'm stuck with you all the time." Jungshin pointed to Minhyuk..

"Yah it's not like i love being stuck with you too. Jonghyun Hyung and Yonghwa Hyung always goes out it's not like we have a choice." Minhyuk added..

(Yoona POV)

Seeing the other two members of CNBLUE bickering like children was really amusing i really judged them too early they're fun to be around especially Jungshin Chingu..

"Don't worry Chingu you'll find a girlfriend one day you just have to wait.."

"Yeah right he'll find one once he cuts that stupid hair of his." Jonghyun Oppa added.

"Hyung you're just jealous because you can't pull of this look"

"I'd rather die than look like an ahjumma." Jonghyun teased...

"Yah oppa stop teasing him,"

We continued eating while talking about random stuff...

Let's swim!! Jungshin exclaimed...

"Pabo you should wait at least 30 minutes after eating.." Jonghyun reminded him..

After Talking about random stuff and getting to know each other we finally decided to take a dip i took off my Shirt and wore my bikini...

Jonghyun Oppa's eyes widened...

"Y-yah Im Yoona Cover up!!" My shirt came flying to my direction...

"And you two Stop ogling at my girlfriend before i chop your head off!!" Jonghyun Glared at the two boys who were awestricken at Yoona's beauty..

"Hyung you're paranoid" The two said in unison

I Couldn't help but laugh at their antics...they really are fun to be around.

Jonghyun Oppa took his shirt off and my eyes almost popped out, I've never really thought about what his build was he always wear thick clothes so always thought he's pretty thin but his chest was well defined and so are his abs...

"Like what you see? Jonghyun Oppa inched closer to me..Out of reflex i pushed him a little..

"You're thinking too much Oppa" Jonghyun Oppa smirked..

"Hyunnie Shinwoo-yah Come and Join us over here i called at the pair."

"O-oh Neh Unnie!" Seohyun waved back at me..

"Oppa we should join them.."

"O-oh Yeah..."

The two walked to us with an awkward expression..

"Hyunnie why are you still wearing that shirt take it off..let's swim..

"Aniyo Unnie i'm fine like this."

"Suit yourself..."

"Let's play then" Shinwoo added.

Shinwoo took off his shirt and threw it to the ground, Seohyun and me were pretty shocked at what we saw, Shinwoo's package was really daebak when he's at school he pretty much looks like an ordianry student but his body was well built.I'd have to say his body was slightly better than Jonghyun Oppa's

"Yah Im Yoona stop drooling he has more free time so he works out much more..."

"I wasn't looking anyway let's play..."

Jungshin and Minhyuk made a bet on who can swim the farthest and as expected Jungshin won, Minhyuk told us he's not a really good swimmer, Jonghyun Oppa and I played together i didn't take my eyes off Shinwoo after what i heard i was observing him more closely...After a while we all were spent as we sat down on the wet sand..

"Hyung we haven't had this much fun since forever.." Minhyuk added.

"Yeah i know we should do this more often." 

"I Feel sorry for you guys don't worry every time you guys don't have schedules let's go out and do stuff"

"Yeah that's a good idea...let's play too when Jonghyun Hyung has a schedule." Minhyuk whispered to me..Which earned him a smack from Jonghyun Oppa."

"Yah you can only Play with Yoona when I'm around."

"Aishhh Hyung you're so overprotective of Sis In Law"

I Blushed a little at Minhyuk's remark i really felt like i was a part of the group..

"Don't worry Seohyun and I are always free let's play when Jonghyun Oppa's not around"

The Two Boys gave me a two thumbs up..

After a while the sun was setting and we all packed our stuff and went back inside...Seohyun and i washed the dishes after a few minutes Shinwoo came with Jonghyun Oppa.

"Seohyun want to take a walk with me?" Shinwoo turned to Seohyun...

"Okay let me just finish washing these....."

"It's okay Seohyun-ah i'll take over you go and have fun okay?" Jonghyun Oppa took the gloves and put it on his hands..

"Okay then Thanks Oppa.."

The two went out as we continued washing the dishes

(Jonghyun POV)

I Stepped in and helped Yoona washed the dishes....After a few minutes Yoona and I finished washing the dishes. We sat down at the Coffee table...

"Oppa should i make you Coffee."

"Oh Yeah sure Thank You..."

Yoona stood up and made her way to the Coffee maker after a few Minutes the smell of freshly roasted Coffee lingered around the house, If there's one common point about me and Yonghwa Hyung we both loved Coffee..

"Here you Go..." Yoona handed me the Cup..

"Thanks..."

Due to excessive playing everyone was pretty much tired Minhyuk and Jungshin turned in for the night while Yoona and i Chatted while drinking Coffee...After a while there was silence between us i decided to break that silence...

"Um Yoona..."

"Neh Oppa...is something wrong?"

"Uh no i just it's pretty late but Happy 100th Day, I'm sorry i wasn't there that day we had a hectic schedule but still.."

"Aniyo it's fine Oppa i understand your Job..."

"You Know i Made you a gift and i was thinking the whole day when to give it to you..?"

"You made me a gift?"

"Uh Yeah..It looks like you really like that Song Yonghwa Hyung sang at the Festival so i made one for you too.."

"J-Jinjja..??"

Jonghyun Oppa grabbed his guitar and Started strumming....

Changbakke bi-ga naerimyeon gamchwodun giyeo-gi nae mameul jeokshigo
Ijeun jurarat-deon saram ohiryeo seon-myeong-hi tto tashi tteo-olla

Nae saranga saranga keuri-un naye saranga monnoha bu-lleobojiman deudjido mothaneun sarang
Nae saranga saranga bogopeun naye saranga keudae ireummaneurodo be-in -deut apeun saranga nae saranga

Changgae eodumi omyeon sumkyeo non chu-eo-gi nae mameul balghine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter