Mystery

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Seohyun POV)

Weeks went by Key and I gradually got closer due to the fact that we have the same class schedule...

"Key!!" 

"Oh Seohyun-ah?, What's up?"

"Yah where are you going? why are you leaving already were supposed to have lunch together with Unnie today.."

"Ah yeah it totally slipped my mind, Anyway is how about Shinwoo Hyung and the guys?, You know how i feel being the only guy there especially when Sica Noona's there she scares me a bit.."

"You'll get used to her that's just her personality she may look cold on the outside but she's really a warm person, Anyway i'll just text Shinwoo Oppa and the guys to come so you won't feel uncomfortable..."

"Ok Let's go then.."

Key and I made our way to the cafeteria and saw Sica Unnie and the others...

"Joo-hyun ah come over here" Yoona unnie shouted...Key and i made our way to our usual seats..

"Unnie what's up?"

"Nothing, Anyway where's Yong....I Mean Shinwoo Oppa..?" 

"I Don't know i haven't received a text yet..."

"Aigoo you should know your boyfriend's whereabouts..."

"Anyway why are you looking for him Unnie?, Is something wrong...?"

"Yoona and Me were talking about a Vacation i think i've been too stressed lately Busan would be good this time of year.." Jessica Unnie added...

"Ah I see wait a minute i'll call Oppa...." I picked up my phone and started dialling his number when i felt someone hugging me from behind....

"Oppa!!!" i shrieked...

"Oh were you calling me? Mianhe i was in class..Anyway what's up?"

"Ah Oppa Sica Unnie wanted to tell you something sit down..." Yonghwa sat down...

"What's up Soo-Yeon-ah?"

"Well since there's literally no classes next week how about we all go for another trip..?" 

"That sounds like a good idea but where are you planning to go?"

"Hmmm Busan looks good i wanted to Visit Auntie she's been asking me and Krystal to go visit them and they Kinda want us to drag you along.."

"Aishhh Shiro you can go on a vacation yourself.!!" Yonghwa growled...

"Come on don't be stubborn it's been too long since you've seen your parents and don't you think this is the right time?, Plus wouldn't you want to introduce Seohyun to them..." Yonghwa Looked down on his plate contemplating on what Jessica said...

"Fine but i'm not going to sleep there we'll go to the resthouse.."

"Deal!" 

"How about you bro you should take some time off, Why don't you go to Busan with us..." Yonghwa turned to Key...

"Uh...I Don't know Hyung i've never been to Busan..."

"Come with us it's fun over there..." Seohyun showed key his puppy eyes...

"O..Ok then..."

(Key POV)

After spending a few weeks in school with Seohyun and the guys i've noticed how close Shinwoo Hyung is to Jessica Noona and the other CNBLUE guys. It still bothered me that they know each other so well, Since i'm not that close to any of them i decided to just go with the flow and not investigate any further....

(Yonghwa POV)

After Lunch we all headed back to our respective classes...

"Shinwoo-Oppa" Seolhyun called me to sit next to her..

"Oh Yeah Seolhyun what's up?"

"Oh nothing i was just wondering...." Seolhyun fiddled with her fingers...

"Aigooo just tell me..." 

"Um do you have anything to do this weekend, I mean if you're not busy we could hang out....I mean not just the two of us...We could bring Seohyun unnie and the others along.."

"Seolhyun you don't have to be nervous in front of them i can see you're pretty intimidated by Sica and the others but don't worry they're really good guys, Anyway i really want to but we have plans to go to Busan this weekend..."

"Oh I see..." Seolhyun said with a dejected look...

"You Should come with us..." 

"Ah...Jeongmal?, I wouldn't want to intrude..."

"Aniyo why would you think that we're friends after all don't worry it's fine so you'll go right?"

"Hmmm Sure!"

(Jessica POV)

After Classes i decided to drop by the boy's dorm to bring them some food...

"Oh Noona you're here?, What's that?...FOOD!!!" Minhyuk ran and grab the plastic bag off my hand...

"Ouch!!" Minhyuk held his head after Jessica Hit HIm...

"Yah Share these with the boys, Where are those idiots anyway?"

"Well Jonghyun Hyung has a date, Jungshin...I don't know where that guy is...And Yonghwa Hyung is in his room...So Do i get to eat now?" Minhyuk ran to the table and started Munching on the food..I made my way to Yonghwa's room and saw him composing...

"Knock Knock..."

"Oh Soo-Yeon-ah you're here? What's up.."

"Nothing i just wanted to check in on you guys....Anyway are you really going to come with us to Busan.."

"Yah even if i don't want to You're going to drag me there anyway so i'll spare myself from tiring myself out arguing with you...."

"Good, Anyway i went to FNC

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter