The meeting

Can't you see?

 

Jieun POV

“Wow… Mr. L, the heir of Kim’s Corporation is acting so snobbishly in front of Park Jieun” I said sarcastically as I clapped my hands. Okay, the real me was coming out.Jieun, calm down! Please act a bit but…. I can’t because he’s such a stupid jerk!

“Park Jieun? Tch… Who are you for me to not acting like a jerk?” A smirk formed on my lips.

“Finally, you ask that question. I’m Park Jieun, your FUTURE WIFE

MY FUTURE WIFE? Haha (faked a laugh) , you’re funny! In your dreams!” he looked outside through the transparent window.

“Yeah, in your dreams that I won’t be your wife! We’ll marry next week, you idiot!” I said, searching for the waitress.

L POV

“Yes, do you want to order now?” the waitress asked…. What is her name again? Ji- Jiyeon? Oh Jieun...

“What do you want?” she asked me emotionlessly. Okay, why was she acting like this? I mean she was okay a few moments ago and now, she’s emotionless! What a crazy bipolar!

“Latte” I simply answered, slightly looking at her.

“Then give us 1 latte, 1 iced blended mocha and a piece of cheese cake” she said.

“Okay. Your order will be up in 5 mins” the short waitress said then she left the table.

“So… What type of girl do you like?” she asked, not looking at me. She then tapped the table with her fingers.

“Why do you want to know?” I asked her back coldly. She stopped tapping the table and gave me a what-the-heck look.

“Just curious. Well, maybe I’m close to your ideal type…” She chuckled.

CLOSE TO MY TYPE? Oh my, you should’ve look at yourself in the mirror! I love a y and hot girl yet she can be cute too – like Hyuna” I said sarcastically.

Who’s Hyuna?

Hyuna is my girlfriend. She is a cute and funny girl. That's why I love her very much. 

“Yeah, right! I’m beyond your ideal type but I can be like one” she said, sipping on her mocha. I sighed.

“Be like one? I don’t think soo” she chuckled.

“Don’t underestimate me. You’ll see in a month, I won’t wear this cap, oversized shirt and big trousers again. Let’s just see” I could see fire flaming in her eyes. Duhh, did she take this challenge seriously? Let’s just see, Park Jieun… If you can be my ideal type in a month.

Jieun POV

Did he just underestimate me? Wow… I, PARK JIEUN really hate if someone underestimates me. let’s just see, L! In a month, he’ll like me. No, he’ll LOVE me!

Well, why I’ll change in a month? Haha, just because I’ll change from head to toe – you know, I’ll learn how to walk like a model, I’ll learn cooking, I’ll learn how to act cutely and other things that I think it’s necessary. Go go Jieun!