YOU AGAIN?!

Can't you see?

 

Narrator POV

“Baby! I’m here” Hyuna stepped into the house. She looked around to find Woohyun but he was nowhere to be found.

“Baby!” she looked for him in his room but still, he wasn’t there.

“Where are you? Don’t pl-“

“WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Woohyun jumped out of nowhere and scared Hyuna. She screamed like there’s no tomorrow. He did regret his action – which was scaring her cause now, she’s mad at him.

“Chagiya, please don’t be mad at me… Mianhae” he kept apologizing but still, she ignored him. She walked out of his house with him following her.

“Babe!” he back-hugged her. “Mian, okay?” She just sighed and pushed him away from her.

“Come on, Hyuna. I’m sorry…”

“What will you do to make me forgive you?” she crossed her arms, pouting.

“Let’s go to the amusement park!”

“Amusement park? Wow, I’ll forgive you! Come on, let’s go!” she beamed and kissed his cheek. He blushed.

“What are you waiting for? Come on!” Hyuna said impatiently. He hopped on the car and drove to the amusement park.

$%^&*

Meanwhile, Jieun was packing her bag. No, she’s not gonna run away from home. It’s a bag for her ‘mission’ of taking pictures of HyunWoo (Hyuna & Woohyun).

Camera, tick! Binoculars, tick! What else? I may need a mask, in case Hyuna see me. Where is the mask? I guess I bought it already…” she kept looking for her mask. She searched for it in the closet, her room and the kitchen but still, she couldn’t find it.

“Darn it” she muttered. She gave up and went to her room to change her clothes. She went into the bathroom and changed into warm and furry clothes. She wore a pair of thick glasses (without the lenses) and a blue baseball cap. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought, I can barely recognize myself.

Okay… Mission start!” she yelled in excitement. She was about to walk out of the house when L suddenly showed up from nowhere.

Where are you going?” She stopped walking and turned around. Darn it! What will I answer? Meeting a friend in this clothes? He won’t believe me… Aisyy… Think fast, Jieun! What- ahhh… I know!

“Why do you care? It’s none of your business” she said coldly, sending a death glare to him.

“You’re right! It’s none of my business but still… Where are you going? You’re wearing those clothes to go out? Uhh, phuh-leas… If I meet you when you wear those clothes outside, I won’t even approach you!”

“What the? Is it that bad?”

“Worse than bad…” he answered shortly.

“Will you recognize me if you meet me at the park in this clothes?”

“No” he shook his head and walked towards his room.

“Jinjja? Whoaaa… Thanks, dude!” she ran towards him and back-hugged him. He stopped walking cause of shock. Then, she ran out of the house and drove to the amusement park.

Huh, what a great day! I can’t wait to see them togerther! Hyuna, just wait… he’ll be mine! Mian, unnie… HAHAHA (evil laugh)

$%^&*

Did she just hug me? Did she? Ahh, that girl… is insane already…

But…

What is this feeling?Why did my heart beat faster than ever when she hugged me?

Did I fall for her?

Ah, maybe because I was too shocked.

L shrugged those things off his mind and went to Dreamland.

$%^&*

Narrator POV

“Let’s ride the roller coaster!” Woohyun beamed happily like a child.

“Yah, let’s just ride the merry-go-round?” Hyuna suggested. He frowned.

“Wae? I like roller coaster!”

“Aisyy” Hyuna pouted cutely. “I hate roller coasters! They are scary!” she added.

“Say what?”

“Roller coasters are scary!”

“Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Woohyun laughed hysterically. People looked at him like he’s a crazy guy while Hyuna walked away from him, embarrassed.

“Baby” he called his girlfriend. “Come on… Don’t be mad. Let’s ride the merry-go-round now!”

Hyuna’s face lit up. She kissed his cheek and pulled his hand towards the merry-go-round.

Jieun POV

I looked around the amusement park. I wondered where are they? Suddenly, I remembered that Woohyun always rides roller coaster! So, I headed to the roller coaster. I didn’t line up, I just looked for them through the people.

Where are they? I can’t barely see them! Don’t tell me they already ride this scary thing just now! Ahhh…

I looked around for the last time before I walked towards the haunted house. They could be in here. You know, to cuddle and blah blah… Just thinking about it, yuckzz! I wanna throw up!

I waited for about 5 minutes and grew tired. So, I sat on a bench near the haunted house. I face-palmed myself and sighed. Honestly, I’m tired of waiting. I’ve never knew that spying on people could be this hard and tired!

I just looked at random people when suddenly, I saw Hyuna & Woohyun together! I grinned and followed them secretly. I my camera and ready to snap some pictured when suddenly…

“OUCH!” I bumped into a guy. He offered me a hand but I declined his offer. I stood up on my own and looked at his face.

YOU!” me and him said simultaneously.