"I'm Kwangmin, Jieun's boyfriend"

Can't you see?

 

Narrator POV

“I love you”

Kwangmin confessed. Right, he had fallen in love with her from the first sight – the moment he saw her dancing to SNSD’s Genie.

“B- but”

“It’s okay if you love your husband. I can accept that fact. But since when do you want to love him? Woman, don’t suffer because of him, the guy that doesn’t even need you. Your life is worthy. Just move on and live your life happily, okay? You have your friends and me so come on, take my hand” He offered her his right hand.

“Let’s start a new life” he added. Jieun was hesitate to take his hand but she could see sincere in his eyes. Yeah, why should I suffer and die because of the guy that loves another girl?

Slowly, she took his hand. Gyuri sighed in relief while Kwangmin lifted her down.

“Thanks” she said as she hugged him.

“For what?”

“For saving my life”

L POV

I parked my car and ran towards the bridge. I saw Jieun from far and I was about to yell her name when suddenly, I saw she took someone’s hand. A guy. He lifted her down and she hugged him. My heart sank as I saw her hugging a guy that I didn’t even know. Wait, could it be… Kwangmin?

I walked slowly towards them. Darn it, what am I doing? Turn around, L! She doesn’t want to see you now! You’re the reason why she tried to kill herself!

I was about to turn around when …

“L?”

“Who is L?” the guy asked Gyuri noona.

“My husband” Jieun answered softly. She looked at the ground, probably she didn’t want to face me.

“Oh” he shot me a glare.

“I’m Kwangmin, Jieun’s boyfriend”

I paused for a moment. Did I hear it right? He just said that he’s Jieun’s boyfriend, am I right?

“Let’s just go, babe” then, he dragged Jieun with him, leaving me dumbfounded. 

 

-----------------------------------------

This chapter is short .. Mian .. I'm tired . He3x .. and disappointed . :'(

Hope I can update tomorrow .. ;)