Jessica, help me!

Can't you see?

 

 

Jessica POV

*Girls, bring the boys* I groaned as I picked up the phone. Who the heck was calling me early in the morning?

Me: YAH! Why do you call me early in the morning??!!

??: UNNIE! I NEED YOUR HELP! *shouted*

Me: Wow, wow! Don’t shout! My eardrums are about to burst!!!!!

??: Really? Oh, sorry. YAH! Meet me at my workplace an hour from now! Hurry up!

Me: Who are you, actually? Urghhh…

??: I’m Jay, you babo!

Me: Jay? Which Jay?

Jay: Jieun! Aisy…. How can you be so blur now?

Me: Not my fault, it’s yours! Who told you to call me early in the morning?

Jay: EARLY IN THE MORNING? Excuse me? Morning??? It’s 2 p.m.!

Me: 2 p.m.? Really? *yawned* Anyway… What kind of help do you need?

Jay: LOVE?? I need you as my doctor love so, hurry up and come here!!! *shouted*

Me: Okay, okay! Stop shouting! I’m gonna take a bath now. Bye!

I hung up and headed to my bathroom.

Jieun POV

I paced back and forth the office. Where’s Jessica? She’s 30 minutes late!!! I’m gonna kill her if she doesn’t give me a great excuse.

“Jieun-ah!” Jessica opened the door and panted. What’s up with her, actually? Did ghost just chase her or what? Panting like there’s no tomorrow!!!!

“So? Your excuse?” I tapped the floor impatiently.

“Wait…” she said, between her pant. Then, she sat on the leather couch of ‘my’ office.

“Isn’t Mr. Kim here?” she looked around the office. Did she want to ignore my question? Oh yeah, she maybe doesn’t have an excuse for being late… Hehehe, what’ll I do to her?? I smirked evilly.

“Jay! Are you listening to me? Isn’t your handsome boss, Mr. Kim here?” she asked me, making me startled. I blinked a few times then, I asnwered, “He went on a business trip at Jeju Island. So, your excuse, Miss Jessica Jung?”

“Ummm… he3x… I… uhhhh” she stuttered.

“You what? You slept in the bathtub when you’re taking a bath or what?”

“Yeah! I slept in the bathtub… Mian…” she showed me her puppy eyes.

“The same, old excuse….” I shrugged.

“So…. What’s your LOVE problem?” she raised an eyebrow.

“Uhhhh…. Uhhhh” I didn’t know where to start! From the beginning? Or from the middle?

“Uhhhh…………..” I bit my bottom lips ßYeah, that’s my habit.

“YAH! Tell me your problem!”

“Ihavetomarryaguyandhesaidthatwewilldivorcein3yearsIagreedbutthenIrealizedthatIlovehim!” I said quickly while closing my eyes.

“What should I do?” I opened my eyes and I saw this expression on Jessica’s face : O.o?

“Unnie? Unnie?” I called her. She still didn’t move an inch so I pinched her left arm.

“Ouch!” she groaned in pain.

“So? What should I do?”

“I can’t catch up! You babo, don’t talk too fast!!!” Then, she told me to repeat all over again, SLOWLY

$%^&*

“It’s easy… You just go and search for a hot guy to fall in love with! Make sure that hot guy is wayyyy better than whatever your soon-to-be-husband name is, okay? It’s easy right?” she grinned like an idiot. I just sighed in frustration.

“EASY, you say? Easy? That will make my problem more complicated!” I pouted.

“Then… I guess I can’t help you… Sorry…”

“Uhhhh…” my face fell.

Only God knows how is my feeling right now! What should I do now? I shouldn’t fall for him but I did! Stupid me! Uhhh… I wish I’ve never fall in love with him. Why should I fall in love with a guy who already had a girlfriend? Wait… I forgot that I have to change! In that case, I have to look for my best friend, Gyuri. I’m sure she can help me with the transformations!