He's my cousin!

Can't you see?

 

Jieun POV

“Hey, you’re the dancing girl!” that guy said, about to yell. Why do I have to meet him here? Anyway, how does he recognize me? Wow, this guy is really really daebak!

“Uhhh… I gotta go so, bye!” I walked away hurriedly from him but suddenly, I got pulled by him!

“YAH! Let me go!” I yelled angrily as I tried to free my wrist from his TIGHT grip.

“Tell me why”

“Cause I have lots of important things to do, you idiot!”

“At least, apologize” he said, keeping a poker face.

“Apologize? Ok, sorry, so bye” I walked away but then again, he pulled me towards him.

“Where are you going?”

“Awayy from you!” And then, I ran as fast as I could but since my bag was so damn heavy with the camera thing and blah blah, that guy could catch up with me. then, he followed me everywhere!

“Who are you looking for?” he asked. I just ignored him. I was so freaking angry with him!

“Yah! I’m talking to you!” he shook my shoulder.

“Shut up! Where are they? Ahhh! Because of you, I lost them!” I threw tantrum to him.

“Chill, woman! Yah, yah, because of me? excuse me? It’s because of you! U’re the one who bumped into me in the first place! Now, I lost my group!”

“Whatever” I said. I turned to the left wen suddenly, I saw them!!! I quickly followed them and took out my camera.

“Yah! What are-“ I put my finger on his lips.

“Shhttt!” He pushed my finger away and said, “So, you’re spying on them. Who is he? Ur boyfriend?”

“ No, he’s my” I could finish my sentence cuz he cut me off.

“Ex boyfriend right?”

“No, he’s” agin, he cut me off.

“Of course you won’t admit that he’s your boyfriend or ex boyfriend… cuz u’re embarrassed!”

“No! He’s my cousin, you idiot! Darn it!” I yelled.

“Ohhh” I smirked as he looked at the ground, embarrassed.

$%^&*

I managed to snap about 40 pictures of HyunWoo. Then, I drove home since it was already 12 a.m. Well, I printed those pictures, that’s why I was late. I opened the door and I saw L on the couch. I’m dead!!!

“Where have you been?” he glared at me. I paused for a moment.

“Amusement park”

“In that clothes? You’re crazy!”

“I am… so, good night… I’m sleepy…” I faked a yawn and headed to my room. But unfortunately, he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me towards his chest and hugged me.

“You smell nice”

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?”

“Wae?”

“You’re creepy!” He just smirked.

“I am? You’re funny…” he said as his face went closer to mine. I gulped as I saw he his bottom lip. He’s HOT!

Without hesitation, he pulled me closer and crashed his lips against mine.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry !!!! This chapter right? Mian, I don't have any ideas now ... Please comment and don't unsubscribe !! 

*Throws namstar heart*