Shopping with the HellHeerin

Can't you see?

 

Narrator POV

“Where are you going?” Heerin asked Jieun and L, who were walking towards the front door.

“Out” L answered simply. He had his expressionless face plastered on his handsome face.

“To where? Mall? Restaurant? Cinema?” Heerin asked again anxiously.

“Mall to-“ Jieun said but before she could finish her sentence, L quickly covered and pulled her out.

“I’ll come!” Heerin beamed happily. She grabbed her handbag and went out. But unfortunately, L had already drove his black Lamborghini Reventon to the mall. Darn it! She took out her key and drove to the mall by herself.

Jieun POV

L dragged me into a big store in the mall that sells many kinds of beaufitul and trendy shirt dresses but all of them are expensive! I gasped as I looked around the store.

“Just choose whatever you want and you feel you’re comfortable in” he said and with that, he sat on the chair. I pouted and went to him.

“Yah! I don’t know what to choose!” I whispered at his left ear. He turned his head and asked me something. I didn’t even hear it cuz I was blushing madly! His face was a few inches from mine! Omo… He has a perfect face.

“YAH!” he shook my body. I snapped out of my thought and looked at him.

“Yeah?”

“Nothing. Just choose whatever you want and hurry up! We’ve lots of-“ he couldn’t finish his sentence cause Heerin cut him off.

“I’ll choose for you!”

Then, she chose some pretty shirts and told me to try them on. But naah,  refused to. Cuz the shirts that she chose for me were TOO REVEALING! Okay, they are not too revealing for anyone else but they are for me! Duhh… I kept on whining there. Shame on me… no

After awhile, Heerin gave up on choosing shirts for me. A sigh escaped my mouth.

“Let’s go eat? Since both of you are not choosing any shirt” L suddenly said. I could see his eyes lit up. Just then, I remembered that he is a shikshin. I shrugged while Heerin was cheering like a child who just got a balloon.

At McD

L went to the counter to order while me and Heerin were chatting about my ‘drastic’ transformation. Yeah, she did surprise!

“I don’t know you can do aegyo like that when we were in the store..” Heerin said cheerfully but then, she faked a sob.

“I can’t believe my ‘twin’ is actually becoming my cute sister-in-law!”

“Just believe it, twinnie” Yeah, she’s my so-called twin because we have the same birthday date with the same birthday year. But unfortunately, she’s older than me by an hour.

“Jieun-ah!” someone called my name. I turned around and saw Hyuna was waving at me. Should I act like I’m all good with her or….

“Hello……………..Hyuna” I faked a smile. Heerin looked at her in disgust. She walked towards our table and sat beside me.

“What is she doing here?” she pointed to Heerin.

“Yah, ! Just go away! I hate seeing your ****ing face!” HellHeerin was coming out. I couldn’t control this HellHeerin now. Where’s L?

 

$%^&

Hi ... Sorry for this bored chapter ... sad

I actually don't have any ideas for this chapter ... MIANHAEYO *bows* *bows* *bows* *bows* *bows* *bows* *bows* *bows* 

I'll try to write 2 chapters tomorrow ... Bye2 ... Please don't unsubscribe ..