"Let's divorce"

Can't you see?

The rain was pouring heavily. Everyone was running, looking for a shelter to protect themselves from the lightning. Everyone... except Jieun. She just stayed still on the bench, thinking about something. Something very important about her life, about her future. It's more important than looking for a shelter. She was just so focused and confused that she didn't realize lightning was striking(?). 

 

Who should I choose? Which of them is the best for me? And the most important question... Who do I love?!

 

It was very hard to get the right answers. Jieun kept hitting her head like a fool. How can I be so foolish? Why can't I just choose Kwangmin over 'him'?! She thought. Unknowingly, drops of tears escaped her beautiful eyes. But they were hidden by the heavy rain. She was shaking. Not because she was cold, but because she was too focus to get the answers. 

 

Suddenly, her phone rang. She thought it was L, so, she didn't bother to answer it. Stupid you! Why did you turn me into a weak girl like this?! WHY?! She curled a fist. Again, the phone rang. She was sick of it and quickly pushed the answer button.

"WHAT?!"

"Jieun-ah, where are you?" He didn't sound like L at all.

"Kwa- Kwangmin?"

"Where --- you? Why is ----------------- so noisy?" It was not clear. She couldn't hear him right.

"What?!" Jieun asked as she headed towards her car.

"I asked, where are you? Why is the background so noisy?" 

"I'm just... at the park" Jieun answered as her lips curled into a smile. I think I got the answer...

"In the heavy rain? God, Jieun, stop making me worried! Just go home, okay? I'll meet you there" She could tell that he was very worried about her. He cares for me... unlike L. So, why is it so hard to make the decision?! Tell me why!

"No need to. I can take care of myself. Thank you."

"Okay, if you say so. But if you need something, just tell me!"

"Sure. I gotta go. Bye." She ended the conversation and put the phone on the passenger's seat. And with that, she drove away, ready to make the right decision for her life.

 

$%^&*

 

Ding dong~ Ding dong~

Someone rang the bell. 

"Wait a minute!" L shouted from the living room. He got the keys and opened the door, revealing someone that he hadn't expect to be there, in front of the door. 

"We need to talk" Jieun said with determined eyes.

"Sure. Come in."

"No, I'm just going to make this quick. I can't stand looking at your face any longer." Suddenly, L felt someone on his heart. Something hurt...

"Okay, what is it?" He kept his 'cool' side, despite the pain.

"LET'S DIVORCE."

L paused for awhile. Divorce? Does she know what the heck is she talking about?!

"No way."

"I hate you, don't you understand?!"

"I love you."

"You. Are. Nothing. For. Me."

"But you're my everything."

"You love someone else. You love Hyuna."

"I LOVED Hyuna. But now, I love you."

"I love Kwangmin."

"You're lying!"

"I'm not! No matter what happens, we'll divorce."

"Jieun-ah, can't you see that I've changed?!" L's eyes were full of tears.

"Well, Kim Myungsoo, can't you see that I've changed too?!"

"Changed into a jerk, that is!" Jieun faked a smirk.

"You're the one who taught me to be like this."

"I'm sorry, babe."

"Don't."

And then, Jieun left.

 

 

----------------------------

 

YOHOOO?! Anyone reading this? 

It's been awhile. I'm such a bad author. I know... I just got the ideas to write this. HE3x.

My birthday is coming! 14th May! Who's excited?! ME! HAHA XD

My 13th birthday is coming up! Okay, hope you enjoy this chapter!

Comment and subscribe,

Love <3

- BDA