Chapter 3

Can't you see?

 

L POV

“Oh yeah… I forgot to tell you. The marriage is a secret so you don’t have to worry about it. Your friends won’t know about us unless you tell them” Jieun suddenly said, breaking the silence that wrapped us a moment ago. I sighed in relieve but suddenly, she added, “but I told some of my friends about it.” She gave me an apologetic face. I glared at her.

“YAH! Mianhaeyo! I told them accidentally. But don’t worry, they won’t spread the news to anyone!” she pouted. I admit that she looks cute when she pouts. Wait, wait… What is up with me? She’s not cute! Hyuna’s cuter than her! Okay, stop thinking nonsense, L!

“Okay… But we’ll divorce in 3 years so that my dad won’t disown me.”

“Di- divorce? Ummmm…” she stuttered.

“Deal with it or else, I won’t marry you”

“Okay. Deal!” GREAT! After 3 years, I’ll free! I can do whatever I want after 3 years and the most important thing, is that I want to marry Hyuna! Yeah, who won’t love to marry the love of his life?

“L yeobo! L yeobo!” I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Jieun. Did she just call me ‘L yeobo’?

“L yeobo!” I heard the voice again and I knew it’s not hers since she was happily eating her cake. I turned around and saw my love, Hyuna waving at me. My lips curled into a smile and waved at her back. She went to our table and sat beside me.

“What are you doing here, oppa? Well, who is this boy? He looks cute!” Did she think that Jieun is a boy? Wow… Interesting. Yeah, she did look like a boy.

“Excuse me? A boy? Urghh… I’m a girl!” Jieun snapped. Hyuna’s face was like this : O.o? Yeah, she shocked.

“You’re a… girl? For real? I’m sorry, I thought you’re a boy! I’m Hyuna, L’s the one and only GIRLFRIEND” she emphasized the word ‘girlfriend’. And now, it was Jieun’s turn to look like this : O.o?

“Yeah, she is my girlfriend”

“O…kay. I’m Jieun. But hey… Aren’t you with Woohyun? You’re the girl who always cuddles with Woohyun right?” she shook Hyuna’s hand. Now, it was my turn to look like this: O.o?

Hyuna gave her a glare but naah, she didn’t look scared.

“Okay, maybe I was wrong. Sorry. I thought you’re Woohyun’s girl since your hairstyle is the same with hers” she bowed and Hyuna sighed in relieve.

“It’s okay…” she smiled and nodded.

Jieun POV

I was wrong? There’s no way I was wrong. I’m 100% sure that she was with Woohyun.

FLASHBACK

“KIM. HYUNA.” She glared at me.

“What?! Kim Hyuna? Who is Kim Hyuna?” I asked innocently.

“She’s my girlfriend. We’ve been in a relationship for a month now” Woohyun threw an arm around her.

“Oh…. Nice to meet you! I’m Woohyun’s cousin, Park Jieun”

END OF FLASHBACK

So, I’m right! She is with Woohyun! What a ! How dare she been in a relationship with my favourite cousin while she already have a boyfriend! Moreover, her boyfriend is sooo damn handsome! Okay, L is handsome, I admit.

*Baby can’t you see the look in my eyes? Seulpeum-*

I snapped out of my thought and took out my blue IPhone 4 (a gift from Mr. Kim) and answered the call.

Me: Oh, Sungyeol-ah! Why?

Sungyeol: Where are you? I miss you.

Me: I’m in Paradise Café.

Sungyeol: GREAT! Meet you in 5 minutes. Bye!

Me: Okay… Bye.

I hung up.