Why did I love him in the first place?

Can't you see?

"Found ya" L said with a smile. Jieun stood still like a statue the moment she heard his voice. The voice that she's been craving to hear... The voice that she missed...

Unknowingly, tears were b in Jieun's eyes. 

"Jieun-ah, why are you-" Jessica stopped talking when she saw him, the mysterious guy that she fell in love with on the first sight.

"Y-You-" She couldn't say any other words. Her mind was blank. All she could think was - My mysterious man...

"Unnie, let's go. Kwangmin is waiting for us" Jieun said, breaking Jessica's thoughts. Jieun pulled Jessica's hand towards the car but, suddenly, Jessica asked..

"Who is he?" She paused.

"Who?" 

"Who is he? The guy just now" Jessica asked her again, in curiosity.

"Just.... a friend" she answered lazily.

"I'm not your friend! I'm your husband!" L yelled and emphasized the word 'husband'. The girls paused for a moment. Husband? He's her husband?

Jessica's knees started to feel weak. She could feel tears in her eyes but she hid them with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry, Jieun... But, can you go there alone? I don't feel like going anywhere" she said and walked into her house. She locked the door and started to cry her eyes out.

He's her husband? For real? Oh God, why did I fall in love with the wrong guy? Why did I fall in love with a guy that already had a wife?! I should've known the moment when he asked me where's Jieun! Ah, babo me!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jessica yelled in frustration. She threw the vases on the floor, she threw out all her clothes in the closet and messed her bed. Lastly, she pulled her hair roughly while crying.

"WHY?! WHY?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Jessica? Jessica?" Mrs. Jung knocked the door but Jessica didn't bother to open it. 

Why did I love him in the first place? Why don't I love other guy? WHY?

Jessica walked towards the bathroom but... she couldn't even reach it. Her feet was bleeding pretty badly.

"OUCH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHY????????!!!" She yelled and cried again. Not because her feet were hurt but because her heart was hurt. Carefully, she removed the glass out of her feet.

"Jessica? Open the door, sweetheart! You okay?" Mrs. Jung kept knocking on the door.

"I'm....... ....................................................................................... not okay" she said and then, she fainted.

 

----------------------------------

Hey, I update again ! Yeah .. I update this chapter to make my heart feel better...

Hope you like it !

Comment & Subscribe !

Love <3

- BDA