Believe it!

Can't you see?

 

The day seemed to be very gloomy. The sun was holding back its sunshine as dark clouds were covering the blue sky. The wind blew so hard that the windows kept on making sounds. Frustrated with the sounds, L stomped towards the windows and locked them up. He accidentally looked up to the dark sky. His sharp eyes watched them with fury. Slowly, his stare became softer. He shut his mouth tight as tears were b in his eyes. His shaking hands curled into fists as he remembered when Jieun met him.

"LET'S DIVORCE."

L paused for awhile. Divorce? Does she know what the heck is she talking about?!

"No way."

"I hate you, don't you understand?!"

"I love you."

"You. Are. Nothing. For. Me."

"But you're my everything."

"You love someone else. You love Hyuna."

"I LOVED Hyuna. But now, I love you."

"I love Kwangmin."

"You're lying!"

"I'm not! No matter what happens, we'll divorce."

"Jieun-ah, can't you see that I've changed?!" L's eyes were full of tears.

"Well, Kim Myungsoo, can't you see that I've changed too?!"

"Changed into a jerk, that is!" Jieun faked a smirk.

"You're the one who taught me to be like this."

"I'm sorry, babe."

"Don't."

And then, Jieun left.

 

“AHHHHH!” he shouted in frustration. His hair became messy as he pulled his hair. His breathing became heavy. After a few moments, he fell on the floor, crying. Hot tears were rolling down his cheeks as he sobbed.

 

“God, I love her. I can’t stand a day without her anymore,” he cried. His sobs became harder as he thought of the meet again.

 

“I love her! I deserve her! She belongs to me!” He yelled as his tears didn’t stop flowing out from his eyes. The carpeted floor was wet with his tears. He clutched his heart. Pain was all he could feel.

 

---

 

Meanwhile, Heerin who was baking a cake heard a yell from upstairs.

 

“I love her! I deserve her! She belongs to me!”

Heerin stopped whatever she was doing and walked towards L’s room which she believed that it was the source of the yell. She gasped as she pushed the door. Her brother was kneeling on the floor, sobbing hard. She had never seen him this weak before. He had always be a strong guy in front of her. That scene touched her heart. Unknowingly, tears were pouring down her red cheeks.

 

“Oppa?” she walked toward him. She hugged him from the back.

 

“Why are you being like this?” L paused for a moment. Heerin cupped his face with her soft hands in order for him to face her. But his eyes were looking down on the floor.

 

“Oppa, look at me.” L shut his eyes. Heerin tried to control her tears but she couldn’t.

 

“Look at me, oppa!” Slowly, his eyes started to look at his pretty sister.

 

“Is it because of Jieun?” No answer. Only soft sobs could be heard from him.

 

“Oppa, love life is not easy. Marriage is not always happy. You should know that. There are ups and downs. And now, you’re on the downs so you should get up and face it. I know you can face it! Do you know why?”

 

“Why?” L started to speak. His sister smiled as she tapped his shoulder.

 

“Cause you’re a strong man.” L smiled bitterly.

 

“See? You smile! Now, get up and take a cool shower to calm you down. After that, come downstairs and eat the freshly-from-oven chocolate cake!” She helped him to get up and pushed him into the bathroom.

 

“Remember, get up and face it. God is always with you. You watch Naruto? He always says BELIEVE IT! So, now, believe it! Hwaiting!” Heerin said before she walked out of the room.

 

---

Jieun walked into the house she was living in. No one could be seen anywhere in the house.

“Where are the others?” she talked to herself as she looked around.

“Jessica? Jessica?” she shouted on top of her lungs. She walked into Jessica’s room. For a moment, she gasped. Broken glasses were everywhere on the floor. Not just that, blood stains could be found near the bathroom door. Jieun got a bad feeling.

Shaking, she grabbed her phone and called Jessica’s phone.

*Maldo andwae neun sorihaebwa*

Jessica’s loud ringtone was hard in the room.

“Eh? She left her phone? What about abuji, ommoni? Maybe they know about her,” she said as she dialed Mrs. Jung’s phone.

Jieun: Ommoni, do you know where is Jessica? I can’t find her

Mrs. Jung: *sobs* She- - She’s in the hospital.

Jieun: WHAT?! Wh- Which hospital?

---

Kwangmin was resting in his room, reading a book. Suddenly, a line caught his attention.

-The one who steals someone’s wife should not be called a man-

He thought for awhile. I… Should not be called a man? He thought. He bit his bottom lip. He closed the book. Not being called a man could hurt his pride as a gentleman. He had always wanted to be a gentleman ever since he was young.

Should I stop? Should I stop loving her? He let out a heavy sigh as he called a number. 

 

 


 

Author's note

Hello! Hi! Annyeong! 

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THESE PAST MONTHS! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! 

 

I got my inspiration now and I'll update always. ^_^ Actally, I'm so jealous when my sister's fanfic got many subscribers and comments. That's why I want to update this fanfic. Hehehe...

 

I want to finish this fanfic first and then, I'll finish my other fanfics. Yeah...

 

Do you have any spare time? Are you Daehyun's fans? re you Jeongmin's fans? If yes, do you care to read my new fanfic? 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/333320/remembering-the-past-lovetriangle-romance-sad-you-jeongmin-daehyun-pastlove

 

Thank you very much! Again, I really am sorry! Please forgive me! 

 

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^