Appa or Mr. Kim?

Can't you see?

 

Narrator POV

Mr. Kim walked out of his room, towards the dining room. As soon as he reached it, he saw nobody except the maids there. Where are they? Don’t tell me they’re still sleeping… He headed to L’s room in order to wake those two newly wedded couple up but on his way, he noticed that someone was sleeping on the couch. He walked closer to the couch and saw Jieun. Why is she sleeping here? Did L tell her to sleep anywhere? This young man is really stubborn. He shook his head. Without hesitation, he shook his daughter-in-law’s thin body.

“Uhh?” Jieun woke up. She looked around and realized that she’s not in her room.  Where am I?

“Jieun-ah, why are you sleeping here?” Mr. Kim asked her, who was yawning. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Mr. Kim. She chuckled a bit.

“I slept here accidentally… I thought I was just gonna rest for awhile but then, I fell asleep. He3x”

“Oh… I thought L asked you to sleep here” the old man rubbed the back of his neck.

“Go take a bath. You smell” he joked. She just smiled, “Neh, Mr. Kim!”

“Call me appa from now on…”

“Lorhh… I prefer to call you Mr. Kim…” Jieun pouted.

“Call me APPA!”

“Mr. Kim!”

“Appa!”

“Mr. Kim!”

“Appa!”

“Mr.” Jieun coughed.

“Uhhh? Jieun, are you okay?” Mr. Kim asked her.

“Neh, Mr. Kim…”

“I told you to call me appa!”

“No way, Mr Kim!” she refused to.

“Aisy…” the tall man pouted. Jieun just shrugged.

“Okay then, appa..” she gave up. His eyes lit up and said, “Jinjja?”

Jieun nodded. “Okay then… I’m gonna take a bath now” she bowed and headed to Heerin’s room.

“Your clothes are in L’s closet” Mr Kim said. Jieun stopped walking and asked him, “Appa, can’t we just sleep in different room?”

He shook his head. She let out a heavy sigh and entered L’s room. She shut the door quietly and headed to the closet.

“These are not my clothes” she pointed to the beautiful and trendy clothes.

“I don’t know that L also wears girls’ clothes…” she chuckled. He’s L, afterall.

“Who says that I wear girls’ clothes?” That voice shocked Jieun. She jumped in surprise and hit the closet. Darn it!

“Those are all yours… Take them away from my room” he said coldly, not looking at Jieun. I thought he’s still asleep…

“No, I won’t, Mr. Kim Myungsoo… This is my room too!” I stucked my tongue out to him. He looked at me in disgust.

“This is not yours. There’s no way I’m gonna share my room to a stranger like you!”

“I’m not a stranger… I’m your wife! It’s a good thing that I’ve changed into a better and calmer person. If not, maybe you’re dead by now” she took out a simple shirt and jeans.

“Wear something better… We’ll go shopping for things that you’ll need” he said lazily. Jieun put the shirt back and chose an elegant shirt dress to wear.