Park

Can't you see?

 

L POV

I searched for Jieun everywhere! At her workplace, her friends’ house and at her old house but naah, she’s nowhere to be found. I got tired from searching for her so, I decided to drink some coffee. I entered the Paradise café, the place that reminds me of her. I ordered a cup of latte – the same drink that I ordered when I was with her.

I looked outside through the window, thinking how nice it would be to be with Jieun now. Unknowingly, I tapped the table with my fingers. I remembered that she always did that when I was with her.

Flashback

It was late at night when I came back. As usual, Jieun was in her room, sleeping. I slammed the door shut in frustration as that night I had lots and lots and lots of work that I have to bring them home!

About 15 minutes later, Jieun came into my room with…. A cup of coffee. She put it on my table and sat in front of me.

“What?” I asked her. She was staring at me the whole time! Her stare made my heart beat faster and I was uncomfortable.

“Nothing” she answered lazily.

The whole hour was quiet and uncomfortable. Suddenly… TAP TAP TAP.

I looked up and saw Jieun was tapping the table with the rhythm of SNSD’s Genie, if I’m not mistaken.

She really likes that song, huh? Everytime I heard her singing, she was singing to Genie. Dancing, dancing to Genie and now, tapping with the rhythm of Genie. Is the song is the only song that she know?

“Yah!” I said, making her paused for a moment.

“What?”

“Stop tapping the table” I gave her my glare but she kept a poker face on her ‘ugly’ face.

“LALALALALA~ What did you say?” she acted like she didn’t hear me. This girl is… URGH!

“I said… Stop staring at me! You’re making me blush!” I said sarcastically. She smirked.

“Really? Then I guess I should stare you all night long~” she sang.

End of flashback

Suddenly, I felt like I saw her. Okay, maybe I was imagining but how come it felt so real? Not long after that, after I payed the bills, I went to the park.

There, stood a girl with the same hairstyle, height as Jieun, laughing with a guy. I was about to walk towards them when my phone rang.

Jieun POV

I was laughing until I cried! Kwangmin was just soo funny! Where was I now? Hehehe, I was at the park! 

Somehow, being with Kwangmin, could make me forget about ‘him’. And I wish… I would forget about him 100%. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hye ... I'm sorry !!! I'm sorry !!! I've run out of ideas! 

If you're free right now, I hope you can read my other fanfic : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/114510/loving-you-secretly-lovetriangle-myungsoo-sungyeol-you-kwangmin

S
tarring : You , Kwangmin and Myungsoo .. Still the same characters except your name is Jung Hyomin ..

So, yeah .. I'm sorry again !! I just hope my friend can help me with this fanfic .. Phuah .. klu u tgh bace nih, this is 4 u .. also, minah oi, u nak x tlg i with this story ?