Days without her/him

Can't you see?

 

L POV

The sun was shining brightly that I had to close the curtain. I got tired from looking at the sky, imagining that ‘she’ would knock my door and tell me to eat. I missed her voice, scolding me to get home early everytime when I had my breakfast. But I was a fool back then to scold her back and left to work without kising her cheek. Oh I wish I could turn back time. If only I could, I would never scold her. I would always be with her, carressing her shoulder-length hair. I would appreciate her more but… that’s just a wish that would never be reality.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I shouted in frustration. I punched the wall, even though I knew that it’s useless. It’s not like Jieun would show up when I punch that wall. Unknowingly, tears escaped my eyes. Suddenly, everything turned to be dark.

$%^&*

Jieun POV

I stared at the beautiful scenery in front of me. My lips formed into a smile as I thought that how fool I was for not realising that this mountain was actually this pretty. The wind blew gently as I lied on the grass. I felt like all my problems were gone for awhile but suddenly, my smile disappeared. I remembered ‘him’. How was he now? Did he already lunch? Did he miss me? Did he look for me?

………………………….

Ahh, Kim Jieun, stop thinking about him! He would never miss you nor look for you! NEVER! Stop dreaming already! You had to face the reality that he didn’t even like you!

“He didn’t like me… He didn’t like me…” I said as I burst into tears.

Why did I accept the job which was to marry him in the first place? If only… If only I didn’t accept it, I would never, never be in this kind of situation – the one-sided love.

Kim Myungsoo, did you know that I’ve been always crying? I cried because I knew you didn’t feel the same way I did, I cried because I thought of how pathetic I was and I cried because I thought that I was going to cry forever… They said falling for you was my biggest mistake but how could it be so wrong when it felt so right? If I ever made a mistake, it’s not that I fell for you, but it’s thinking that you’ll fall for me too.

$%^&*

L POV

“Jieun…. Jieun…. Jieun…. Jieun-ah!” I woke up from my dream. No, scratch that. Nightmare, to be exact. It was just a sweet dream at the first. Jieun & I were walking around the park, holding hands. But it turned into a nightmare when Jieun suddenly released her hand from my grip and ran away from me. She ran so fast that I lost her. I searched for her everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. I called her name soo many times but still, no answer. Finally, I found her, sitting under a tree with a guy. His face was blurry (Is it even a word?) but I could feel that he’s Kwangmin. And that’s how it ended.

Could it be… that Jieun was with Kwangmin? I gotta find her now.

 

------------------------

Annyeong! It's been awhile now... Haha... I was just so addicted to a game that I 'forgot' to update... Mian, Mian, Mian! *Bows*

A friend of me asked me when will I update and that's when I remembered that I have a story to update... Mian, Mian, Mian! *Bows*

Girl, this chapter is for you!