Truth....

Can't you see?

 

Narrator POV

A month had passed… Jieun and L had moved into another mansion in Seoul last week. Now, since everything was done, she was just sitting leisurely on the couch, watching Music Bank.

“Oh my, Seyong is just soo handsome! I wish he is my husband!” she squealed like a little fangirl. L, who was walking past her stopped his track. He turned to her and asked, “The red hair guy is handsome?” She nodded her head.He mumbled something that she couldn’t hear then, she raised the volume up.

 “Shut up, can you? It’s his part!”

“If you want to marry him, then JUST. GO!” He emphasized the word ‘just go’. She slowed down the volume and gave him the what-the-heck face. Being a cold city man he is, he just shrugged and walked away.

“Where are you going?” Jieun asked him. She was still focusing on the tv.

“Out with Hyuna again?!” Yes, jealousy took over her. He just smirked.

“Why? Jealous?”

“No…” she lied.

“Just disappointed” she added. L turned to her and said in a sarcastic tone, "Why are you disappointed? Oh my… Don’t tell me… that you’ve fallen for me!”

Jieun raised an eyebrow. “Tch… You’re a fool”

“What?! Mind to repeat that again?” He glared at her.

“You. Are. A. Fool!” she repeated the words that she said a moment ago. She stood up as he walked towards her. He was about to slap her when she held his hand.

“Don’t you dare slap me! Tch… Do you know why I told you that you’re a fool?” she released her grip from his wrist and continued.

“That is-“ but he cut her off.

“Don’t call Hyuna a ”

“Why can’t I? She. Is. A. .” She emphasized every word. He clenched a fist. She saw the fist and said, “calm down, dude! She’s a cuz she’s cheating on you!”

He gasped. “Cheating on me?”

“Yup.. with Woohyun. They even did ‘IT’!”

PLAKKK

L slapped her HARD. She fell on the floor. She touched her cheek and looked at him.

“You….. You slapped me”

“Yeah. I slapped you. Got a problem with it? Anyway, how do you know that they did ‘it’? Did you see them doing it?”

“No… but he told me”

“Who is he?” he asked coldly.

“Woohyun, my cousin. He told me that they did it” Jieun stood up. L just kept quiet and stared at the space.

“YAH! Say something!” she yelled at him. He looked at her emotionlessly and walked away.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she caught up with him and turned him around.

“Don’t go… Please… Don’t go out with her. You’ll hurt yourself!” she begged him. She knelt down on her knees and said, “please?”

NO

And he start walking away. But then, Jieun shouted.

“YAH! Kim Myungsoo! Can’t you see that I love you?” He stopped walking and turned to her.

NO

“Can’t you see that I’ve changed?”

NO

“Can’t you see that I give up on everything just to be with you?”

NO

“YAH! Talk to me!”

NO

“I’ve been a nice girl these days yet you still love that b*tch. I guess you don’t like nice girls huh?”

NO

“You want me to change, right?”

YES

“Alright. I’ll change back into the old Kim Jieun. Don’t blame me if you hate the old me”

I WON’T

“You’ll regret this!”

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS

With that, he left Jieun alone in the house to clear up his mind.

 

$%^&*

I'm sorry that I don't update yesterday ... Mian ... *bows*

I was busy .... sleeping .... and reading a 'Geronimo Stilton' book ....

I'll try to update twice today or maybe trice ... Please don't unsubscribe!