Why is he my boss?

Can't you see?

 

Jieun POV

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I knocked the door.

“Come in” my boss said. I took a deep breathe and entered the room. He was backfacing me so I couldn’t see his face. I took a deep breathe for the second time before I said anything. Calm down, Jieun!

“Mr, today, your schedule is….”

“Care to introduce yourself?” His voice is kinda familiar. Hmmm…

“Mian. My name is Pa- Kim Jieun and I’m 20 years old” I bowed to him, even though I know, it’s useless. He didn’t see me anyway.

“Oh…” he said, facing me. His face… isn’t he the disturber?

“We meet again, dancing girl” he smirked. I gulped. Darn it! Why is he my boss?

“I looked through your profile and I saw something interesting here. You’re married?”

“Yeah” he walked closer to me as I walked further from him. I hit the wall and he went really really close to me.

“Y- Yah! Back away!” I really wanted to kick him but since I wore skirt today, I couldn’t. Plus, I don’t want to get fired on my first day here.

“I said back away!” my scary side was about to come out but then, he backed away. I sighed in relief.

“So, what’s my schedule?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where were you?” I saw L sitting on the couch. Probably waiting for me. Naah, keep on dreaming, Jieun. Why in the earth will he wait for you? Haha. I smiled bitterly.

“I’m… I just got back from work”

“Work? Since when did you work?”

“Since today” I said, walking towards my room.

“Who told you to work?” I stopped walking and turned to him.

“No one”

“Then, why do you work?”

“I’m bored to death!” I emphasized the word ‘to’ & ‘death’.

“You know, you left me here, alone, without a friend to talk to!”

“There are maids here”

“They are here for working, not for talking”

“You’re working as a?”

“Secretary” I said.

“Your boss is he or she?”

“Guy”

L POV

“Guy” she answered shortly.

“What is his name?”

“Kwangmin”

Kwangmin huh?

“Yup, I have a boyfriend”

“What’s his name?”

“He’s Kwangmin(chapter 16)

So, her boss is her boyfriend.

------------------

What is up with me? Why do I suddenly feel jealous? When I think again… I’m pretty sure that I’ve fallen for her but.. how? She’s not pretty! Okay, maybe she’s pretty but not as pretty as Hyuna, I guess. She’s not kind. She NEVER waits for me to come back home. I admit that I stay longer in my office just to wait for her calls or messages saying, ‘Where are you?’ or ‘Why are you not home yet?’

But naah, she never calls nor messages me. Huh, I’m a babo. I should loyal to Hyuna.

Okay, Kim Myungsoo, from now on, just throw away your feelings for her. She won’t love you back. She has Kwangmin in her heart.