Meet Gyuri unnie, L ...

Can't you see?

 

Jieun POV

I walked along the busy street, looking for Gyuri. Where is she? I’ve been wondering along here for an hour now.

Then, I saw someone familiar. Isn’t that… L? What is he doing here, at the street? Moreover, he’s ALONE!

I walked closer to him with hesitation. Duhh, why am I walking towards him? Babo! He’ll notice you! Turn around!!!! I turned around and about to walk away when….

“Jieun?” someone said. I knew it’s his voice. I pretended like I didn’t hear his voice.

Calm down, Jieun-ah! Ahhh… Why do my heart want to go near him? I have to control myself. I can’t fall deep in love with him. A little is okay, I guess. Hahax, kidding. I can’t have a feeling for him, even that feeling is as small as an ant.

“Yah” someone grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him/her. I felt like electricity was flowing down through my body and I could feel butterflies fluttered in my stomach. What is this feeling? I thought.

“Why are you walking away from me?” I pulled my hand from him and looked at him. Act normal!

I faked a smile. “I’m walking away from you? Pshh, you’ve got to be kidding me. Me? Who do you think you are for me to walk away from you? Hahaha” I crossed my arms and FAKED a laugh.

“Gyuri noona said that she wanted to meet you in that boutique” he pointed to that luxurious boutique. I gasped.

“O…kay. How do you know her?”

“It’s none of your business” with that, he walked away.

“Come on, dude! Tell me!”

“3 days passed yet you still haven’t change. Gyuri noona said she’ll transform you into a ‘very gorgeous’ princess but I doubt it. I stopped my track and glared at him.

“What did you say? Dude, this is Jieun aka Jay! Nothing is impossible for me! Let’s just see, in a month, I’ll be hotter than your whatever-your-girlfriend-name is!” I pumped my fist into the thin air.

“Whatever…”

$%^&*

I entered the boutique. I gasped at how beautiful all the dresses were.

“Jieun-ah… Try this dress!” I looked at the dress. It’s beautiful but… it’s too revealing. Aisyy… I bit my bottom lip.

“Unnie… It’s too revealing”

“It is? No, no! It’s perfect for you!” she kept telling me to try it.

“It’s not like I’m going to prom or what..” I refused to try it.

“You can wear it when you go out with your husband. Anyway, who is your future husband? Do I know him?”

“He’s… someone you know… I’m not gonna tell you his name! :P!” I stucked my tongue out to her. She pouted.

“Okay then… If you don’t wanna tell his name, it’s okay. I’m gonna buy you some dresses that are too revealing, short and hot!”

“YAH! Unnie, please don’t!” I begged her. I made my cute puppy eyes but it’s worthless since she already bought them.

“For you!” she happily handed me 4 bags of dresses. I groaned.

“Believe me! For husband will definitely love you when you wear these!”

“Whatever…” I sighed.

“Meet me tomorrow at my house. I’ll teach you walking like a model and some other things… Now, I’m gonna meet Nicole. Bye~” she then walked away, leaving me with these 4 bags.

Dresses, tick! But still, there are many things to learn before I can accomplish my goal. Let’s just see, Kim Myungsoo, I’ll transform from the ugly duckling into the beautiful swan! And you’re gonna love me and not the , Hyuna! I’ll win your heart… And... If I win your heart, we won't divorce! YEAY! Go Jieun Go!