Cooking, cooking ~

Can't you see?

 

Jieun POV

It’s my second day of the lessons to become a new me. I went to Gyuri’s house and this time, I didn’t have to ring the bell cause Gyuri already opened the door. Not for me, but for Nicole.

“Wassup? I see, you have a guest here” I bowed to Nicole. She bowed back to me and gave me her cute eye smile.

“She’ll teach you cooking” Gyuri said, pulling Nicole and I towards the neat kitchen.

“Okay. So, what dish will you teach me?” I asked impatiently. Yeah, I’m excited to learn cooking!

“For the beginner, let’s start with… omelette!” she snapped her finger.

“What will you need?” she asked me. I thought for awhile and answered, “eggs…”

“Yeah, you need eggs. What else?” I thought again. I admit, I’m in cooking! Okay, what else do you need to make omelette?

“Ketchup?” I asked her confusely. I didn’t know.

“Baboya! Who puts ketchup in omelette?” Gyuri interrupted us. She was sitting on the counter while reading a magazine.

“I don’t know! Ok, maybe salt?”

“Yeah… just take anything that you think you’ll need to make this omelette and let’s start cooking!” she pumped her fist into the air. Without wasting any time, I took eggs, salt and water with me. I guess this is enough. Let’s just make a simple omelette…

“Just 3 ingredients?” Gyuri asked me. I raised an eyebrow.

“So what?” she just shrugged.

“I guess you won’t ever be a good cook” she shook her head.

“Yeah… whatever” I turned to Nicole and started to cook.

7 minutes later

I was busy talking with Nicole and Gyuri about a new rookie group, MyName when suddenly… I smell something unpleasant in the kitchen.

“It’s just me or…” I stopped and turned to the stove.

“God, it’s burnt!” I yelled. I turned off(?) the stove and threw away the burnt omelette.

“You‘re really at cooking” Gyuri tapped my shoulder. I let out a heavy sigh.

“It’s okay. We can start over again”

An hour later

I finished cooking! Finally… I made omelette, scramble eggs and fried chickens with Nicole’s help. We were now eating them hungrily.

$%^&*

Narrator POV

KNOCK KNOCK

“Come in” L, who was about to sleep said lazily.

“Come on, son. Let’s meet your soon-to-be-wife”

“You mean Jieun? Dad, I don’t like her!” he pouted.

“Why don’t you like her? She’s nice!”

“Why don’t you just marry her, dad? I don’t wanna marry her! I have Hyuna!” he snapped at his father.

“As I told you the other day, I’m too old for her. You don’t want a step-mother who is younger than you, right? Please, Myungsoo. Marry her…for me” the old Mr. Kim begged his son. L just shrugged.

“What about Hyuna?”

“She’ll find someone better” he said, looking into his son’s eyes.

“Marry her, okay?” Want it or not, L just nodded.

L POV

I’ll marry her, dad. But for just 3 years… There’s no way I’m gonna be with her forever! Hyuna, I hope you’ll wait for me… I’ll make sure you’re mine again after these 3 years. Oh yeah, about that transformation the Jieun girl is going to make, I don’t care at all. Why? Cuz I know she won’t be hotter and better than Hyuna, that’s for sure!