He knew about it?

Can't you see?

 

Jieun POV 

“Sungyeol-ah! Here!” I yelled from across the café when I saw him entered it. He looked at me and waved.

“Jay (my nickname)! I miss you! You know, I’ve been thinking about you everyday, before I sleep!” he gave me a hug. I broke the hug and asked coldly, “JUST. BEFORE. YOU. SLEEP?” I glared at him.

“Hey, hey! Chill! I mean every minute, that’s it! Yeah, every minute…” You should’ve seen his face just now! It’s priceless! Duhh, it’s just my normal glare. No need to be scared.

“Liar!” I told him to sit beside me and he did.

“OH?!” L and he said simultaneously.

“What?!” I nearly choked my hot coffee (which I ordered while I waited for him)

“Are you okay?” Hyuna asked me. No, no no! That asked me. I nodded slightly.

“JAY, how do you know them?”

“Eo? Oh yeah, I worked for his father”

“You worked for his father?! Are you serious?” Sungyeol looked shocked. Seriously, what is his problem!!!!

“What’s the matter?” L, who just finished paying the bills asked.

“Let’s talk for awhile?”

“WHAT THE HECK? Did you come here to see me or to see L?” I asked, raising my tone.

“Slow down your voice” L instructed me. I gave him my famous icy glare but being a cold city man he is, he just showed me his expressionless face.

$%^&*

L POV

“So?” I asked impatiently. I tapped the floor with my foot.

“Did Hyuna know about your marriage?” he asked me in a very low tone.

“No… Wait, how do you know about it?” I was shocked! I totally was! I thought it was a secret?

“Jay told me by an accident” he explained.

“Who is JAY?”

“Your wife, you idiot!” he hit my head.

“OW! It hurts, hyung! FYI, she’s not my wife!”

“Yeah… soon-to-be-wife, that’s it!” he grinned like an idiot.

“WHAT?!”

“My wife is actually gonna marry!”

“Aren’t you supposed to feel sad or something?” I asked him.

“Oh yeah… My wife is going to marry my best friend… WAAA” he faked a sob.

“Stop overacting!” I punched his arm playfully.

“Owww… I’m a great actor, right? Hahaha…”

$%^&*

Jieun POV

“How long have you been in a relationship with L?” I asked Hyuna. She stopped messaging her friend or to be exact, Woohyun.

“Ummm.. maybe a year? Wait… I confessed to him in March when his birthday and now, it’s November so… around….” She counted the months with her fingers.

“8 months” she added.

“Ohh…” I nodded. So she really is cheating on L. I wonder what will he react when he knows this news? And also, did Woohyun know about this?

“Chagi…” L came and gave that a peck on her cheek. What is this feeling? Why do I feel like I’m jealous? My heart hurts… It hurts seeing him with her. Is this what they called L-O-V-E?!

No way… I can’t fall in love with him. I’ll divorce with him in 3 years. Heart, don’t fall for him! I’m begging you! Please don’t! I don’t want to bear the pain when I see him with that ! I need someone to help me avoid this feeling but who?

……………………..

YEAH! That;s right! Jessica unnie! I know she can help me avoid this feeling!