"We're over"

Can't you see?

 

Narrator POV

“L oppa!” Hyuna shouted from a far, as soon as she saw him entered the café. L went towards her and sat emotionlessly.

“Oppa… do you know how long did I wait for you? Why are you late?” Hyuna pouted cutely but L just ignored her. He looked outside, through the window.

“Oppa… answer me. Why are you late?” Still, he ignored her.

“Yah, L, what’s wrong with you?” Hyuna shouted angrily while slamming the table. L looked at her, sighing. Not just L, but everyone in the café looked at her. She noticed that and quickly hid her face in embarrassment.

“What’s wrong with me? Tch… I’m the one who should ask you that question. What’s wrong with you, Kim Hyuna?”

“Me? What-“

“Don’t act like you’re still innocent. I know that you’ve been cheating on me” he said emotionlessly while Hyuna gasped. How did he know? She thought.

“Surprise?”

“Wh- What are you t- ta- talking about?” she stuttered.

“Are you a fool or what? I told ya, I know that you’re cheating on me with Woohyun.”

formed an ‘O’ shaped like this : *o*?

“Baby, it’s just rumour. Don’t believe something like that” she said after awhile thinking for a great sentence.

“Stop the act”

“I’m not acting” Hyuna denied the fact that she was acting.

“You think I’m gonna believe you? Tch” again, he sighed.

“Okay then, bye” he stood up, ready to go when Hyuna asked him, “Where are you going?”

“It’s none of your business”

“It’s my business. You’re my boyfriend” she emphasized the word ‘boyfriend’ but then, L said, “EX Boyfriend.”

“What?” Hyuna looked at him in disbelief.

We’re over” he said and left.