The introduction

Can't you see?

 

It was a calm day. A gust of wind was blowing gently, making most of the maids in Kim’s mansion chilled. Suddenly, a loud yell was heard by the maids.

WHAT?!

“You’ll marry her, Jieun” Mr. Kim said to his handsome son.

“Tch” he sighed.

ME? You’ve got to be kidding me! There’s no way I’m gonna marry a STRANGER!

“It’s for your own good”

“I have a girlfriend” he stated as a matter-of-fact. Mr. Kim just shrugged.

“Break up with her” he simply said as he took a sip on his coffee.

NO WAY! I love her so much! Anyway day, why do you want me to marry her?”

“I told you, it’s for your own good” he raised his voice a little.

“For my own good? Hmm, why don’t you just marry her instead? You’ve been a widower for 15 years now.”

The old Mr. Kim choked his own saliva. Then, he glared at his son.

“I’m too old for her”

OLD? Is that a good reason? Then, I’m too young to marry her” the son said, looking straight into his father’s eyes.

“I don’t give a damn about it. You’ll meet her tomorrow so dress up nicely.”

“But-“ Mr. Kim cut him off.

“No buts, Kim Myungsoo! You’ll marry her no matter what! FULL STOP!” he snapped.

“You’ll regret this” the son, Myungsoo mumbled, loud enough for his father to hear.

***************************************************************************************************

Jieun POV

Hey, I’m Park Jieun! I’m 20 years old (korean age). I live alone in a small house since my parents died in an accident 2 years ago. As you can see, I’m not rich. I’m average no, scratch that. I’m poor! But I’m okay with it since I’m not the type of shopaholic girl. I’m kinda boyish but hey, I respect other people. So, people can’t badmouthing me. Well, I’m a good fighter – that’s the real reason why people don’t badmouthing me. Haha, I’ve never had a boyfriend before or fallen in love. I don’t know what love is but who cares? As long as I’m happy, I don’t really care about the thing called L-O-V-E.

I worked for Mr. Kim, as his assistant but recently, he keeps talking about his son. You know, how ‘great’ is his son, how ‘handsome’ is his son but the most important thing, he says that his son is such a player and wild ALL THE TIME! Well, he offered me a new job which is to be his son’s wife. It’s not that hard plus, I can get 5x more money so, I accepted that offer. Wait a minute… Is becoming his son’s wife is a job? Naah, it’s not but who cares? As long as I can get some money for my living, that’s enough.

But, my job is not just to become Mrs. Kim. I have to change Kim Myungsoo into a good guy. WHAT THE HECK?! I’m not a good girl either. Wait, don’t misunderstand me. I’m a good girl but not the type of nice or polite girl. Okay, enough with the introduction.

**************************************************************************************************

“Oh, hello Mr. Kim Myu-“ I greeted him but he cut me off.

“L”

“Oh, Mr. L… I’m Park Ji-“ again, he cut me off.

“I don’t want to know your name”

HE’s A TOTAL JERK!!! I REGRET MY DECISION TO MARRY HIM!!!!