laundry pt2

ig collection

perfect, that was exactly what park chanyeol was. he was kind, courageous, caring and loving. sometimes byun baek would wonder how he fit all those good characteristics in his heart. after their meeting at the laundry room, park chanyeol did in fact stop by. at first, he tried to say that baekhyun had dropped his sock, but failed miserably when the smaller noted that the sock was at least three sizes bigger than his feet. the giant was welcomed in nonetheless, taking a seat on the couch that would soon form to his body at night. the two spent days together like this, sometimes just sitting together, limbs tangled in a web of love. some days they would watch a movie, or read a book. sometimes even compose a song if chanyeol brought his guitar. their nights were different. they spent more time under the sheets whispering secrets and leaving small kisses than feeling each other's warm breath on their bodies. it was weird, byun baek thought, it was very weird, but he loved it. it was a change from the long nights he spent with another man he would leave in the morning. it was different and he welcomed the change. for once, his love was never boring.

"do you love me?"

a couple seconds before, they were giggling about how god forgot to make fairies and nymphs.

"what kind of question is that?"

the smile on byun's face was confused, his droopy eyes looking up to meet the giant's.

"I- I just want to know for sure because I sure as hell do love you, and if you don't love me as much as I do you- wait that's not possible because I already love you a lot, but- what I mean is- um-"

park chanyeol was stuttering and he was smiling nervously, the twitch in his right eye being played on repeat.

"I really, really, really do love you."

and with that, the twitch had stopped, his smile was reduced to a simple lift of the lip, and his breath had steadied.

"byun baekhyun, I really do love you. from your beautiful voice to your horrible choice in clothing, I love you."

the word speechless would describe byun baek's expression. his eyes had widened and his mouth was apparently wide open. and then suddenly, he felt a drip of water fall down his cheek.

"my choice in clothing isn't as bad as yours idiot."

the smile returned to chanyeols face, and he pressed his lips against the smooth forehead.

"I love your sass too by the way."

"you're too cheesy. maybe your name should be park cheeseyeol."

the two laughed at that, park's adams apple bobbing in time with byun's laugh.

"I think- no- I know. I know I love you too. I have a feeling you know that too. you're different park. you're so different and I love you for that. being with you- its never boring, never dull. you're like a ball of freakin sunshine."

"who's mister cheesy now?"

byun baekhyun paused and pulled his lips into a fine line. he stared up at the giant once again and took a deep breath.

"I hate you so much."

"liar."

it was then that park chanyeol moved to kiss byun baekhyun's lips and smiled against them as he heared the smallest whisper he had ever heard.

"I know."