byun baekhyun

ig collection

maybe it was the sparkle in his eye or the cunning smile, the shameless soul or the heart of a lion. there was without a doubt that byun baekhyun was different, whether that was good or bad, everyone noticed. his hands would fret to his ears, tugging the lobe down, he wore platform shoes, trying to make up for his height. his laugh was loud and pitched, sometimes his hands would clap to express his emotions even more. don't get it wrong, byun baekhyun did have friends, to them, byun baek was their world, the sun to their pitch black sky. he was their artist, connecting the little stars for them, turning abstract dots to perfect pictures. they all treasured the boy, spending their nights texting and calling each other, leaving homework unattended. maybe, that was why park chanyeol fell for him. the boy who made constellations out of stray stars, the boy who made music as he laughed, the boy who shot an arrow through park chanyeols heart.

byun baekhyun was wild, his heart would beat wildly under park chanyeols touch, the contact electrifying. his breathing was hitched, his throat tight from adrenaline and ecstasy. he was an abstract painting, the lines formed nothing alone, but when put together, he was art- the colors looking abstract were actually perfectly imperfect, the hue of his skin mixing with purples and reds.

park chanyeol was in love, he was so in love with the artist and the painting, the one who made the best out of nothing and the one who was named, byun baekhyun.