math

ig collection

he stood out. it was not clear as to why he did yet, or when he started to, but he was definitely more than just another person to park chanyeol.

small bits and habits came to his attention, however. the boy would pick at his earlobe when he would run out of words to say, and his lips were never chapped or taken less care of. when the boy would sing, (ah, 'the boy' is not a fitting name for a person chanyeol cared too much for. his name was byun baekhyun) he closed his eyes, or he would stare out into the blank stares of awe that was their choir class. on some days, baekhyun would wear beanies despite the school dress code, and when caught, would pout and say that his hair was not cooperative that morning.

park chanyeol began to realize that when he dozed off during a lecture, or napped during break hours, it was not due to the piles of reports professors handed out, but due to the hours he spent thinking about byun baekhyun on his bed, with his dorm mate snoring soundly on the couch. it wasnt even of conscious thought. one moment, he would be pondering over a calculus equation until the question of 'does baekhyun have trouble with these sorts of problems?' comes into thought. then, a whole line of baekhyun related questions and statements would protrude into his mind until he realized that it was already 2 in the morning.

it was during a lecture that park chanyeol felt a tap on his shoulder. he jumped in his seat, and rubbed his eyes; he looked at the faint pencil marks on his notebook and gave a questioning look at handwriting that was unfamiliar to his own.

'stop dozing off, youre missing the important parts'

chanyeol looked in the direction of his 'poker' and saw byun baekhyun studiously taking notes as the professor explained the process of using sin and log.

chanyeol knew, he should not stare, but he did nonetheless. byun baekhyun was too breathtaking to simply not. his bangs were slightly curled today, (how did he not notice?) and he wore a letterman jacket with a grey hoodie inside. his fingers were supporting and guiding a mechanical pencil, and his bottom lip was tucked under his teeth and he bit on it lightly.

then, he looked up at the board for a moment, and his bangs fell into his eyes. he dropped the pencil and raked a hand through the dark locks, chanyeol still looking at the artwork that was byun baekhyun.

the said piece of artwork threw a glance at the still in awe park chanyeol and scribbled onto the corner of his notebook once again.

'i told you to focus!!! your grades are going to drop idiot!!!'

chanyeol smiled a bit as baekhyun added a drawing of an emoticon with its tongue sticking out.

"okay, okay."

the two then resided back into silence and taking notes until the bell rang. chanyeol left the class not learning a single thing as baekhyun left the class and his notebook filled with notes with a certain giant in love.