tryst

ig collection

I met him at half past 10 between a bookshelf and my own body. It was then that he put a finger to my lips before I could take his with my own once again and stared straight into my eyes. He told me that he had a name and that he wanted me to know it before he would blend into my memories as another late night hookup.


That was when I met Byun Baekhyun.


The strangest part was, was that he never did blend. He was a stray color on my palette that I could not will to disappear behind a variety of other shades. He demanded to be remembered, and remembered he was. I found him at the corner of hot kisses and flushed skin, this time being the second I've found myself outlining the curve of perfect hips and structures. The trail of my fingers stopped at a purple hued mark on his neck and I found myself giving him a questioning look as if I thought I was the only person who could treat him this way. He took my hand and kissed my fingers, and my attention was immediately taken away from the blob of purple to the senseless touches and ecstasy we both craved.
I wanted to know Byun Baekhyun. Not just meet him and now that his milky skin looked charming with his brown eyes. I wanted to know why he liked strawberries and singing and laughing. I wanted to know who Byun Baekhyun was when he wasn't a bit tipsy at a bar. I wanted to know what he majored in and know his number. I wanted to know how I could make Byun Baekhyun fall in love with me, and not the touches I leave on his tainted skin.

 

a/n: Im going to add onto this on here bc idk why but yeah