blind

ig collection

park chanyeol was 5 when byun baekhyun was 5 1/2. the two were inseperable playmates, but then again, it wasn't like anyone else would like to play with baekhyun, and it didn't help that baekhyun could only see the empty darkness. chanyeol had many friends, but he chose to spend his recess with the blind boy instead of anyone else, because the blind boy was more amazing than those who could see.


as they grew up, park would frequently visit byuns house, the two conversing about music and eventually emotions. it was heart breaking for chanyeol to see baekhyun break into tears from his dull eyes, his lips moving to make unfair comments about the world he could never see. it soothed baekhyuns aching heart however, to feel chanyeols arms wrap around his body and wipe away the tears from his lifeless eyes. to park chanyeol, baekhyuns eyes were a beautiful deep brown, speckled with darker browns and blacks, but covered lightly with a veil of morning fog. they were breath taking nonetheless, never dull to chanyeols eyes.


byun baekhyun didn't need to see park chanyeol to know that he too had a beautiful appearance. he knew from the way his arms felt in his hands as he held onto them for guidance, when he laid his head against his sturdy chest to rest, and when he felt the giants lips touch the corner of his one night, the other whispering a soft goodnight onto his skin. and even if baekhyun heard others call chanyeol names based on his so called eye twitch or large ears, it wouldn't matter because they would never know how jaw droppingly amazing his personality was.