crack

ig collection

through a sliver of light, a miniscule crack, and an early dismissal from his boss, byun baekhyun found himself coming home to a scandal. the sliver of light from the lamp enlightened the ring around his middle finger, a promise to a later marriage when possible. he pushed the door to the single bedroom slowly, (not that it would have caused any alarm to the two ers) and saw the bedside table. on top of its wooden surface was a similar ring, in fact, it has been on his own finger at times.

the ring set was exchangable. the two who wore it would exchange rings from time to time, reminding each other of their love and undoubtful trust. sadly, it seems as if park chanyeol has forgotten about that promise as well.

"okay, but what the ."

the door was fully open now, but the two in bed didnt notice the male in the doorway until his voice added to their symphony of sound.

"its not what it-"

"dont pull that crap! your is literally inside of his , !"

"you see baek-"

"of course i can see. i can see that youre a ing two timer who doesnt give two s about anything but what your testosterone asks you to do."

with that, he fled the scene quite dramatically, returning shortly afterwards to throw the ring at park chandick's bare chest.

"i was going to say that this was just a dream, but okay."

-

baekhyun snapped upright and looked to his left. there lie a snoring giant with stupidly long legs. his hair was mused and tangled with his lips slightly parted. byun looked down at his lap to see a lazy arm draped around his waist. the nightmare was simply horrifying. the male soon found himself crying as he slid back down into chanyeol's loving arms.

"i-" sniffle. "l-love you-" choked sob.

"mhmmmghdn"

baekhyun's laughter woke chanyeol up and the two spent forver loving each other because theyre gay and i love them, also because they realized it was new years.

the end.