Sieben

Be Mine, Lily Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note

Just to reinforce what i said in the foreword, despite what this story appears to be (yes i know how misleading this story is so far~ huehuehue), there will be no ty scenes or M-rated scenes in this story at all. The most you'll see will probably be just mentions of the topic, but no actual details or anything like that~

--Moelolz

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sieben

 

Ding Dong.

“Coming!” I called over the sound of sizzling sausages as I quickly turned off the stove and hurried over to the front door. When I opened the large, metal doors, there stood an uncle looking in his 50s staring down at me, the edges of his slightly wrinkled eyes crinkling as he obviously forced a polite smile at me.

“Miss Yoo Nari?” The man sounded bored, “President Kim requested for you to bring his lunch over to him.”

“Ah, are you the chauffeur?” I gave him a bright smile, “Please wait a moment, I’ll be ready in one sec.”

“Hmm,” The chauffeur didn’t seem too impressed that I wasn’t ready yet, but I decided to ignore his displeased expression and instead hurried back inside the house and quickly dumped the newly cooked sausages in the bento box.

Pulling the apron off my head, I dusted my hands on the skinny jeans and admired my beautifully made lunch. After searching in the fridge and cupboards, I was pleased to find that there were all sorts of ingredients available for me to use, and since I am such a big fan of western cuisine, I thought it would be worth a try testing how much Jongin liked western food as well.

Henceforth, with scrambled eggs, French toast, butter and sausages tucked neatly in a cute bento box, I quickly secured the lid on the box and wrapped it up neatly with a cloth. Rushing over to the front door, I opened the shoe cupboard to find all sorts of designer shoes stacked neatly amongst rows and rows of shelves. Normally, I would’ve stopped a second to admire the sight that would be deemed beautiful by most girls, but remembering the scary chauffeur probably already cursing me for making wait so long, I grabbed a pair of sneakers and rushed out of the house.

Not unexpectedly, the drive to Jongin’s office was extremely uncomfortable. The chauffeur made no effort to communicate with me, and didn’t even bother to turn on the music, so the only sound that could be heard was the sound of my supressed breathing as I tried to make as less sound as I could. It became even more awkward as the car stopped in front of the red light, and the silence was so purely straining that I instead forced myself to look outside the window in attempt to distract myself away from the awkwardness.

Staring outside the window, I found myself watching the pedestrians outside the car with growing interest. There was a pair of young, teenage couple strolling casually on the road outside, their hands entwined and backpacks swinging lightly against their back; an ahjussi guffawing over his friend’s jokes as the two middle-aged man leaned against the wall of a convenience store, and a kid staring longingly at a packet of lollies from the windows of the convenience store as his mother tried to pull him away from the store.

I almost felt disappointed when the lights turned green again, and I spent the rest of the ride staring outside the window as I tried imagining what each pedestrian’s lives might be. Then my mind drifted off to Jongin, and I began wondering about his life: How old exactly is he? Who was his parents? How was he was like when he was a child?

“Miss, we’re here.”

I blinked as the chauffeur snapped me out of my train of thoughts, and I nodded my head as I climbed out of the car, the bento clutched tightly in my arms.

“I’ll wait for you here, Miss.” The chauffeur poked his head out of the car windows as I closed the car doors shut, “Just come back here when you’re done with your business.”

“Alright,” I replied, and taking in a huge breath, I made my way into the tall building. As I opened the glass doors, I was greeted by the receptionist who gave me a big smile.

“Miss Yoo Nari?” The receptionist spoke even before I could, “The president wishes to see you in his office. Please go up to the 34th floor, turn right and you should be there.”

I stared at the receptionist in surprise. How in the world did she know who I was?

“Yes…?” I must’ve looked confused because the receptionist quickly gave me a reassuring smile.

“The president would be waiting for you in his office now,” The receptionist gestured me to the elevators, “Please make your way there.”

“N-Neh.” I gave the receptionist a bow, and I was still wondering over how the receptionist knew who I was when I reached Jongin’s office. Clearing my throat a little, I raised my fist to knock on the door when I heard the sound of talking behind the closed doors of the office.

Out of curiosity, I pressed my ears against the doors, and my eyes widened when I heard that the sound I heard was in fact not the sound of talking. But the sound of a woman .

“Mmm, Jongin,” The woman purred as I felt my face immediately flush red with embarrassment. Quickly removing myself from the door, I clenched onto the bento even more tightly as I could feel my heart beat fast against my chest.

What in the world is happening in there!?

But before I had any more time to let my mind run wild, the doors to the office opened, revealing a mature looking woman in her mid-twenties who glanced at me with one raised eyebrows.

I stared back at her, taking in her flushed cheeks, the tight, short dress revealing her curvy figure and how she was panting slightly as she let out a slight ‘hmph’ before strolling away from me.

At a loss of words and action, I stood in front of the ajar door idly as I found myself afraid to enter the office.

“Come in.”

Jongin’s voice seemed darker and huskier than before, and I gulped as I took tiny, timid steps inside the office. Jongin was leaning against his desk, his shirt half-buttoned to his chest, his dark wavy hair tousled messily as his eyes eyed me up and down with an energy more penetrating and intense than ever before.

“Close the door behind you.”

I gave Jongin a nervous smile.

“I-I’ll just give you the lunch and leave,” I felt it would be a mistake on my part if I trapped myself in here with this scary man, “I still have more work to do back at the house.”

Jongin gave me a knowing l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter