I've created a webtoon!

Be Mine, Lily Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone, long time no see!! 

Like what the title said, recently I have found a passion to write again...but this time through art. Drawing has always been one of my favourite things to do, and recently I've been feeling this strong urge to create comics...so here I am. 

My webtoon will be roughly based off my story "Flower", but only the concept will be similar. The plot will be quite different. 

This is the summary:

 

Qi was brought up to be the perfect girl. She was considered a celebrity at school, someone who has both beauty and wealth. Yet as Qi was losing herself in her pressure to maintain the perfect image, she was suddenly brought to a place named the “Unknown” and was given a whole new identity…and a dangerous mission to travel across the realms to find the three lost beings that are crucial to the existence of the “Unknown”. What will happen to Qi as she embarks on this journey?

 

If you like reading comics, then please check out my webtoon! I am very busy as I am completing my masters degree, as well as work and other extracurricular activites...but I will be finding the time to be uploading new chapers every two weeks or so :) 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter