Fünf

Be Mine, Lily Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fünf

 

“This is your room.”

As Jongin held open a pair of large beige coloured doors for me, I stepped inside the room tentatively before finding myself gawping at the splendour of it all. The room was ridiculously large – there was three sections just to this one bedroom divided by open walls; one with a king-sized bed stationed beside a large walk-in wardrobe already filled with all sorts of designer clothes; the second as a living room or the sort with a fridge, sofa and flat-screen TV; and the third is a fancy bathroom with a sauna, massage tub, full-length mirror that covered one third of the walls and the usual shower, toilet and sink.

But what surprised me the most was how pink the room was. With light pink walls, rose pink bed sheets, a dark pink couch and fuchsia carpets, it seemed almost creepy to me how consistent the colour pink kept appearing in the room.

 “So,” I swear Jongin looked happy as he glanced around the massive room as if he was admiring a masterpiece, “How do you like it?”

“Uhm,” I was at a loss of words. What should I say? That it’s too pink? Or that it’s too fancy? Would he get angry if I say what I truly think about the room? Maybe it’s best just to keep silent.

When I didn’t reply, Jongin let out a frown. “What is it? Do you not like it?”

“No, no.” I widened my eyes and quickly waved my hands, “It’s the grandest room I’ve seen in my entire life. It’s just that…I don’t think I’ll be used to this sort of luxury. Would you be able to give a smaller room to me? ’m here to work anyway so it’s quite a waste spending this room on me, right?”

“I’m sorry? A smaller room?” Jongin frowned as he turned towards me, disbelief and irritation flashing in his eyes. There was a pause as Jongin just stared at me, and his expression clouded a little before he turned away from me and let out a grunt. “Even if you don’t use it, no one else will use it anyway, so it’s fine.” Jongin disregarded my opinion as he placed my handbag on the king-sized bed anyway, and he let out a sigh before he sat down on the bed.

“Anyway, so as we’ve agreed in the contract,” Jongin crossed his legs, “You’ll be in charge of keeping the house clean and cooking meals for the next 100 days if there isn’t any mishaps. During this 100 days, you are not allowed to go outside the house unless I give you permission to.”

I frowned.

“President,” Even though I was still afraid of the man in front of me, his condescending attitude was starting to tick me off a little, “I already promised you that I will keep my mouth shut-“

“-Anyway,” Jongin interrupted my protest, “You won’t be needing to go to work for the following 100 days. I’ve already sent out the message that you’ll be in France on a business trip so just stay here and keep the house nice and tidy.”

I bit my lips and tried to control my temper which was starting to rise.

“President,” I clenched my fists behind my back, “From what I’ve seen, this house is already neat enough, so I don’t think cleaning this house will take me all day. What am I supposed to do in the remaining hours if I’m not allowed to go out?”

“Touché.” Jongin gave me a dry look, “Which is why I’ll take you out after I finish work every night. You may decide where to go on the basis that you do not choose to go anywhere near where you originally live or anywhere that possess a high chance of meeting your family or friends. Before that, if you’re really bored, you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter