Zehn

Be Mine, Lily Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zehn

 

“Damn it.” Sehun muttered angrily as he clenched his fists into a tight ball and leaned back against the office chair, “Where did that bastard take her to?”

“What’s wrong, Sehun?” Sehun’s co-worker Taemin blinked as he noticed Sehun’s unhappy expression, and he pulled his chair over to Sehun and gave him a pat on the back, “Tell Sunbae what happened, maybe I can help.”

“No, you can’t help me in this matter,” Sehun muttered as he stared with distant concentration at the computer screen in front of him, “I don’t even know who that jerk is, damn it!”

“What jerk?” Onew, another co-worker of Sehun’s perked up at the gossip and he swirled around to join the conversation, “tell us about it~”

“Aish, this isn’t some kind of gossip, alright?” Sehun didn’t hide the annoyance in his voice as he racked his hands through his hair in a frustrated manner, “I can’t even concentrate on work anymore.”

“So? What happened?” Taemin pestered on, “maybe telling us will make you feel better.”

Sehun glanced at his two co-workers before letting out a sigh, “Well, you see, a good friend of mine just disappeared recently.”

“Disappeared?” Taemin’s eyes widened, “Shouldn’t you be calling the police then-“

“-no, not that kind of disappear.” Sehun gritted his teeth, “More like, she was taken away by this random guy and I’ve never seen her since.”

“Huh. So it’s a girl,” Onew whistled, “no wonder you’re so agitated. By the way, is this friend of yours Yoo Nari or something? That girl you’re always talking about?”

“Yeah.” Sehun frowned, “the problem is, I have no clue as to where she could be. She hasn’t picked up my calls, and I don’t even know who the guy is.”

“That’s tough,” Taemin shook his head sympathetically, “but I’m sure she’ll call you eventually, I mean, you guys are as good as married already.”

“Hopefully she calls me,” Sehun tapped the edge of his desk impatiently, “otherwise, I will use whatever means to find her. I swear.”

 

 

 

 

It had been…how many days since all that I could see was those rose-coloured walls staring blatantly back at me? I don’t know, I don’t even know whether it’s day or night right now. What time it is, what day it is, what week it is…I have absolutely no idea.

All I could feel, was the endless amount of time dragging on and on as I spent each day either sleeping, or reluctantly forcing food down my throat. I’m beginning to lose a sense of who I am, and the faces of my parents, of Oh Sehun was starting to fade in my memory, and I would have these horrible nightmares now and then of turning around to see that the faces of the ones I love were blank.

As if my existence had been wiped out of their life, and that their existence had been wiped out of my life.

Knock knock.

I didn’t blink an eye as the door to my room opened, and per usual, Jongin strode inside my cage with food in his hands. As the doors opened for that slight second, I could hear the sound of vacuuming and cleaning downstairs, and I frowned as I realised that there were people downstairs cleaning.

Cleaning, when it’s meant to be my role to do so in this so called ‘job’.

“Why bother hiring me?” I asked him for the hundredth time since I got locked up in here, and Jongin seemed used to the question as he ignored me and put the food down on the table, “What am I getting paid for?”

“Eat,” Jongin took out the fried rice and I shrank away as I smelt the oil which only increased the nauseousness in the pit of my stomach. But thinking back to the time Jongin forced me to eat with his mouth, I took the plate from Jongin’s hands and began swallowing down the rice as if I was drinking water.

After I finished, Jongin silently took the plate away from me, stared at my face for a few minutes as I could see his eyebrows furrowing in what looked a bit like worry, and he let out a sigh before turning around to leave.

“Do you like me?” My question came out more like an angry statement, and Jongin paused at the door before he swirled around and marched back to me.

“And what would you say if I said that I do?” There was no traces of joke in Jongin’s expression as he leaned towards me, “What would you say if I said that I don’t?”

“No matter what your answer is,” I replied calmly, yet seethingly, “my answer would be that you’re sick. Sick beyond help.”

And before I could stop myself, I found myself spitting in Jongin’s face, and I watched with a sense of empty satisfaction as I felt proud of myself for dirtying his handsome face, for showing him what a germ he is to me.

Yet the silence that followed made me regret my action immediately after, and I watched with a new sense of fear that replaced the hollow pride I felt just a few seconds ago as Jongin’s eyes turned dangerously dark, and dangerously alluring.

Raising his hands and wiping the drop of saliva off his cheeks, Jongin leaned away from me and placed his hands behind his back, as if he was trying to hold back some sort of dangerous emotion, and I watched breathlessly as Jongin turned his back on me and began walking in slow, seemingly calm steps to the door.

As he opened the door, I suddenly felt a huge urge to escape, and tumbling out of the bed, I sprinted towards Jongin and attempted to force my way out.

But my small frame, now even more fragile after who knows how long of being contained in this suffocating room, was no match for Jongin’s strong build, and before I know it, I was thrown back on bed as Jongin slammed the door behind him and pinned me down beneath him.

“I was trying to be tolerant to you, little flower,” Jongin seethed as his eyes seemed to be dancing in fire, “But now you’ve made me lost it.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter