Drei

Be Mine, Lily Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drei

 

“Ugh…”

The first thing I heard when I opened my eyes was the sound of the pained groan that escaped my lips, and scrunching my face together, I sat up from the bed slowly as I felt all the blood rush to my head, causing the dull headache I’m already feeling to intensify.

“Oh, you’re up?” Turning sideways, I turned around to see Sehun lying beside me, his chocolate brown hair dishevelled and messy in this adorable yet y manner. Letting out a huge yawn, Sehun sat up also as he cranked his neck sideways to get rid of the sleep in it, and I couldn’t help but stare as the sunlight shone through the windows and reflected on Sehun’s cheeks, giving him this ethereal and otherworldly like quality.

“I know I’m good-looking, but you’re staring at me a bit too intensely, Nari.” Sehun teased as I let out a grunt and looked away, my cheeks flushing a bit red that I was caught staring. Looking around myself, I suddenly realised that I was in fact not in my room, but sitting inside Sehun’s room.

“Hey, why are we on the same bed?” Though I wasn’t entirely shocked that I woke up in the same bed as him since we did sleep together a lot when we were young, I was a little bit baffled at how we ended up in this situation. “What happened last night-“

Cutting myself off, my eyes widened when flashbacks intruded my already fogged up mind, and groaning, I face palmed myself as I remembered the events yesterday night.

“Hey, just so I’m not imagining things,” I began speaking slowly as Sehun let out another loud yawn, clearly sleep-deprived, “Did I…by any chance…you know? Get into this fight with a stranger…?”

It may be my imagination, but as soon as these words came out of my mouth, a shadow crossed over Sehun’s face as all he did was lie back down on the bed and close his eyes shut. “Maybe.”

“Hey…what’s wrong?” I frowned as I lay back down on the bed so that I was face to face with Sehun, “Why are you sulking?”

“I’m not sulking,” Sehun opened his eyes and glanced at me for a while before he let out a chuckle, the unhappy expression on his face melting away into a heart-throbbing grin. “Ah, fine, sheesh. Yes, you did go up to this random guy and yell in his face.”

“Aish.” I cursed as I buried my face in my knees that were hunched up to my chest, my face fully red now as I felt embarrassment crawl all over my nerves “Why didn’t you stop me!?”

“Whoa, swearing so early in the morning already?” Sehun let out a grin as he reached one hand over and began threading his fingers through my bed hair to comb out any knots, “I did try to stop you. But you were too persistent in telling the guy off for throwing his phone, and before I even knew it, he was suddenly hugging you like you were his teddy-bear or something before you puked on his expensive suit and passed out.”

“Erm…what? Say that again?” Widening my eyes, I turned around to stare at Sehun in shock, “I…vomited on him!? And did you just say it was an expensive suit!?”

“Yeah...but it should be alright, because he didn’t seem too bothered that it was spoiled.” Sehun’s smile slightly faltered before he sat up from the bed and cupped the sides of both my cheeks with his hands, “Tell me honestly though, do you know him? Because it looked like he knew you from the way he was staring at you.”

“Me? Of course not-“ Cutting myself off my sentence, my lips parted as the image of the man’s face flashed back in my mind, and I could feel myself turning white as I turned and gave Sehun a nervous look.

“Uhm…Sehun?” I smiled weakly, “I think that guy is my boss.”

 

 

 

 

Walking into the expensive hotel, I could feel myself walking faster with each step as I tried to avoid having eye-contact with anyone in case I just happen to meet the president.  

*please, please, please don’t let me bump into the president.* I pleaded in my head as I stepped inside the elevator to go to the 59th floor, *that would be the worst-*

“-Wait.” A hand stopped the closing doors of the elevators, “I need to get in too.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” I let out a professional bow, thinking that it was a customer, but as the doors slid open, I found myself staring into a pair of familiar dark, brown eyes.

I could feel myself paling as the president stepped in, and trying unsuccessfully to hide my face behind the loose strands of my hair which was otherwise tied into a tight bun, I wished fervently that he wouldn’t recognize me.

“Yoo Nari, is it?”

I nearly choked on my saliva as I heard my name being called out, and trying hard not to show a troubled expression since after all, my boss is now staring blatantly at me waiting for a response, I turned my head nervously around to face him and gave him an awkward bow.

“Yes, sir.”

“Hmm.” The president let out a grunt before he glanced away from me, “How old are you?”

*What, why is he asking me that question!?* I could feel my heart beating fast against my chest as I felt like the heavy tension sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter