Who was the tutor?

Picture Perfect

~Author's P.O.V.~

"Why do I need another tutor?' Anna thought. 

 

"WHY THE HELL DO I NEED A FREAKING TUTOR?!?!?!?!?!"Mimi thought.

 

"I wonder if the tutor's hot?" Minwoo thought. 

 

"I hope it's not one of those overachievers tutors." Youngmin thought. 

 

"Can you please come out?"

 

When the tutors stepped out to revel themselves everyone was shocked. 

 

"Yo."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed her head down when she said that. 

 

"Annyeong."

 

"Hey."

 

"WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TUTOR US?!?!?!?!"

 

"Because you guys were the only one to fail the test and might I add the easiest test you guys took the whole year."

 

"Mimi! If you were struggling in math you could've ask me to help you instead of me finding out that you were failing this class.... This makes me very sad."

 

"I can't believe that either. You make me sad Mimi."

 

Mimi was trying to calm them down. Sadly that didn't work. 

 

"See that's what happens when you ask them to do you stuff." Youngmin whispered into Mimi's ear.

 

"I know!!" She whispered back. Thern she shouted out to Jeongmin and Donghyun, "I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NEEDS TUTORING!!!!!!"

 

They stared at her and then to the teacher.

 

"I don't want to tutor her."

 

"Me too."

 

"CRAP!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE THE EASIEST TUTOR!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Mimi thought. 

 

"That can be arranged. So I planned the tutors. Youngmin will go with Hana. Mimi will go with Kwangmin. Anna will go with Jeongmin. And Minwoo will go with Donghyun."

 

"WHY DO I GET THE HARDEST TUTOR OUT OF THEM ALL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Mimi thought.

 

"Crap!!!! I have the stict tutor!!!!!! Someone kill me." Youngmin thought. 

 

"Yay!! I get Donghyun hyung!!!" Minwoo thought.

 

"Oh. He's kinda cute.. And hot too!" Anna thought.

 

"So I know you guys all know each other very well so we don't need to introduce yourselfs. Tutoring will be held after class every week until you guys pass the test with flying colors!!"

 

"Colors can't fly."

 

Youngmin nudged her waist. 

 

"I mean ... YES SIR!!!"

 

Minwoo, Youngmin, Mimi, and Anna were about to leave but then the teacher spoke up.

 

"Where do you guys think your going?"

 

"We're going home."

 

Mimi pinched his back. 

 

"I mean... We're going no where...."

 

"Good cause tutoring starts today right here right now and ends at 5:00 every day until you pass a test."

 

"Someone kill us." They all thought