Whose the new girl?

Picture Perfect

~Hana P.O.V.~

Who was that girl next to unnie and Youngmin???? I wonder how they know her. And what about Donghyun? Did he know about her living here? Then my phone rang. I looked at the screen to see who texted me. It was Jeongmin. Why would he text me? We are like right next to each other and he wouldn't come up to my room an talk?

 

To: Hana

From: Jeongmin

Who's the new girl down at the living room?

 

Wow. He would ask that.

 

To: Jeongmin

From: Hana

Idk. But I think that it's one of Unnie and youngmin friend.

 

To: Hana

From: Jeongmin

How did they meet? To: Jeongmin From: Hana How do u think I know????

 

Knock. Knock. Knock. Who would knock on my door at this hour??? "Come in." To my surprise it was Kwangmin. "What are you doing here?"

 

"No reasons at all."

 

"Then why are you here????"

 

"Who are you texting?"

 

"No one you need to know." Then my phone vibrated.

 

To: Hana

From: Jeongmin

Want 2 go get some ice cream and hang out at the park?

 

Should I? I mean I like ice cream and I like to go to the park. Maybe I'll go up for that idea.

 

To: Jeongmin

From: Hana

Sure. Wait 4 me outside in 10 mins

 

"You know I'm still here. It's not nice to text while you have a guest here."

 

"Oh shut up Kwangmin. Anyways get out."

 

"Why should I?"

 

"I have to change my clothes."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"No where you need to know."

 

"Someone's being mean today." I was about to reply to that but them he left.

 

Good. Now I can change without someone looking at me. I got changed into a pink Areopostal shirt and a booty shorts and then I went out of my room and walked down the stairs.

 

"Where are you going so late at night?" 

 

"Oh... I have to go to the movies because I made a promise with Eun Mi."

 

"Oh ok. When the movies are over come straight home after that you hear me."

 

"Yes sir." Then I walked across the living room and Unnie and Youngmin weren't there with the girl any more. That girl was sleeping there by herself and I think she act all of the instant ramen. Well it's not my problem. Then I went out and Jeongmin was waiting for me.

 

"What took you so long?"

 

"Oh... I couldn't find my shirt...."

 

"Oh. Well should we get going now?"

 

"Ok." Then we left.