Where were they?

Picture Perfect

~Mimi P.O.V.~

"Don't leave. Stay with me a little while longer." I wait for his answer. He was silent for a long time. Even the new girl Mary was silent and looking at us but that didn't last long. After five minute she was back to eating her ramen and then she went back to sleep. I stared at him in the eyes and he did the same. Then I realized that I was still holding his hand. I stared at my hand and his hand. His warmth was traveling through my body. I was about to let go of his hand but then he gripped it harder. I looked at him when he did that. Then he pulled me up from the chair and pulled me outside. "Where are we going?" He didn't answer. He kept on holding on to my hands and then I realized where we were. We were at the children's park. The park where Youngmin and I first meet. "Why are we here?" He didn't answer. He was breathing hard from all the running we did. He turned around and faced me.

 

"What did you say to me?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"What did you say to me when I was about to leave the living room?"

 

I felt my cheeks burning up. I hope he didn't see that. "I said... Don't leave.... Stay with me a little while longer..."

 

"Did you mean it?"

 

"What do you think?"

 

He didn't answer.

 

He kept on grabbing my hand. Then he let go of my hand and hugged me. I was shocked by that. Why would he hug me? But that didn't matter my mind wasn't there right now. Then I hugged him back.

 

He came close to my ear and said, "Are you falling for me?"

 

Then I got my mind back after he said that. I whispered in his ear, "Let me go."

 

He hugged me harder after I said that. "Just answer that one question and then I'll let you go."

 

"Let her go!"