Disaster at lunch time?

Picture Perfect

~Hana P.O.V.~

Ring. Ring. Ring. Finally it's lunch time!!!! I gathered my stuff together and put it in a neat pile. Then I walked to the cafeteria with Eun Mi.

 

"What took you so long at the restroom in the morning?"

 

Crap..... "Uhh.... Girl emergency...."

 

"Oh.... I hate those!!!!"

 

"What did you bring for lunch today?"

 

"Let's see. I brought kimchi, rice cakes, dukbokki and rice. What about you?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQie8KJcnVIIWbumkQ4z4Uimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdP92XzpBeApQNIROVH0limages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTplhoM1aIjPo2QsDcdcWCDoesn't it look good???

"I brought rainbow rice cake, sweet flower pancakes, beef short ribs, and rice."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP8YALWHgzHZtLE7VUoDDimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFa-QW3cG-A-IqzYw13ocThey look delicious!!!

"Wow. That sounds so good."

 

 

"Your's too." When we got to the cafeteria, we went to our usual table and waited for the others.  "They always come late..."

 

"Yeah. But we can wait a little while longer."

 

We wait for 10 minutes. 15 minutes. 20 minutes. 25 minutes. "I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!! I'M HUNGRY NOW!!!!!"

 

"We're here!!"

 

I turned around. There they were. Minwoo. Youngmin. Kwangmin. Mimi. Anna. "WHAT TOOK YA'LL SO LONG????"

 

"Well Mimi here forgot her lunch money and she had to stay after class cause she forgot her homework which Donghyun had to bring!!!" 

 

"Hey. Don't hate cause Donghyun likes me more than you." She stuck out her tongue at Minwoo.

 

"Can we eat now?"

 

"Of course Eun mi!!!"

 

They sat down and got their lunch out. I can't believe that they never make their lunch... Only I do. Lazy asses. "Why do you guys always buy your lunches?"

 

"Cause we don't have the time like you do."

 

"Shut up Kwangmin." When we got finish with our lunch I noticed something that the others didn't. Youngmin took Mimi's lunch and threw it away for her!!!! I THOUGHT THEY HATED EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!! And I guess Kwangmin saw that too because he seemed as shocked as I did. WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END SOON!!!!!

 

"Umm... Hana can you help me get the drinks for them?"

 

"Sure..."

 

"Remember I want apple juice."

 

"I know unnie."

 

"Don't call me that!!!!"

 

When we got back to the cafeteria, we went to the drinks station. "Did you see that?"

 

"Duh! If I didn't why would I ask you to come here?"

 

"Shut up!" 

 

"Did you noticed them in the morning?"

 

"No dar you idiot. I mean. TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW!!!!"

 

"Calm down. I mean they broke up their fight by laughing it off-"

 

"They talked privately when they usually talk in front of us-"

 

"They... I mean hyung did a favor for Mimi-"

 

"And they're laughing and enjoying each other's company-"

 

"The world is coming to an end-"

 

"STOP CUTTING ME OFF!!!!"

 

"Can you guys hurry up?"

 

"Oh! Sorry." We got their drinks and walk really slowly to the pinic table outside where they were sitting. 

 

"Do you think they are dating?"

 

I thought about it. EWWW!!!!! "THEM?!?!?!? GOING OUT?!?!?!?!?! WITH EACH OTHER?!?!?!?!  EW!!!!! That would never happen. Maybe they're just sick of fighting and arguing with each other that they got sick of it and they are being mature about not fighting and arguing so that's why they are acting like that!"

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! THEM?!?!?! STOP FIGHTING AND ARUGING?!?!?!? BEING MATURE?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

 

"I know right!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" We kept laughing until we went to them. That's when we stop laughing. "Here you go. Apple juice for Mimi. Coke for Minwoo and Youngmin. Sprite for Anna. Water for Eun Mi." 

 

"Yay!!! I was so thirsty!!!" She took her apple juice and drank it all up. 

 

"You weren't joking." 

 

When we were done drinking our drink, we started to go back to our classroom. And I noticed something else. Something terrible!!!!! Something horrible!!!!! UNNIE AND YOUNGMIN WAS HOLDING HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS DIASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TERIBBLE!!!!! THIS IS THE ENDING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!! I nudged Kwangmin and told him to look at Unnie and Youngmin. He looked and his face was in a state of shock. 

 

"What the hell is happening???" he whispered.

 

"How the hell should I know???" I whispered back. 

 

"I must be dreaming cause this would never happen to them."

 

"We gotta break them up!!!!"