How did it go?

Picture Perfect

~Mimi P.O.V.~

We were holding hands to make Hana and Kwangmin see so we can fool them. But my heart was beating a mile a minute. Am I falling in love with him??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That would never happen. Would it? Nah..... But still my heart was beating so fast.... Can I make my heart beat slower? I want to let go of his hand right now but we have to fool them. Why you would ask? Because last year for April Fool's they acted like they were emo and then they want to be suicidal!!!! And when we saw them at the top of the school building threatening us that they were gonna jump and then we were crying and pleading them not to jump. Did you know what happen next? WELL THEY LAUGHED AND THEN THEY SAID "APRIL FOOL'S"!!!!!!!! Jerks right? So that's why we are going to get them back this year by making them feel worse then what they did to us. Hehehehehehe!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I AM THE QUEEN OF TROUBLE!!!!! 

 

"Let go off my hand you babo." he whispered. 

 

"Oh... ah.... Sorry." I let go of his hand and I felt much better. Now I can relax without holding that jerk's hand. We were the first one to be in the classroom which is kind of odd. I mean we are always the last one to get here.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THIS DAY IS AWESOME!!!!! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I laughed out loud. Which I didn't mean to do. Crap. They think I'm crazy now. They turned around and stared at me.

 

"What's so funny?"

 

"Hahaha..... I just remembered about..... about...." I looked around to see something funny. And the first thing I saw was Minwoo laughing. "HA! I just remembered that Minwoo.... fell down the stairs. HA.... HA... Ha....."

 

"It's not like you haven't fell down the stairs."

 

"Hey! It was because I slipped on one of your toys!!!"

 

"Don't call Mong Mong that! Anyways you almost broke it with your fat self."

 

"Well the last time I checked Mong Mong was just a fake barking dog!"

 

"Calm down guys."

 

"Stay out of it."

 

"Hey! Don't say that to Anna." I came over and hugged her. Then the teacher came in. 

 

"I got your test scores from last week for you guys." 

 

"YAY!"

 

"You shouldn't be happy about it Ms. Mimi. You got a 50."

 

"Hahahahahahaha!"

 

"You shouldn't be laughing Mr. Minwoo. You got a 36."

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

 

"And you shouldn't laugh either Ms. Anna. You got a 29."

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"

 

"And you shouldn't laughe either Mr. Youngmin. You got a 55."

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

 

"And Mr. Kwangmin you should laugh at them. You got a 100."

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS FAILED!!!!!"

 

"Shut up."

 

"You guys stay after class so we can have a chat."

 

"What?!?!?!?!"

 

"Ms. Mimi you should be more like you sister, Ms. Hana, and have a perfect score like her too."

 

This . Why did I fail? I mean I use my super technic. MIMI'S SUPER TECHNIC!!!! I should really get a new technic..... We sat down at our desk and was quiet for the rest of the class period. Ring. Ring. Ring. YES!!!!! FINALLY!!!! I packed up my stuff and was about to leave but them Youngmin grabbed my wrist. Oh yeah... Gotta stay after class. 

 

"You guys need to pay more attention in class instead of sleeping, daydreaming, or passing notes. I am very sad when I saw your grades. So that's why I'm assigning you guys a tutor. Can you please come out?"

 

I waited to see who it was. I could not believe my eyes. 

                                                                                                                           

GASP!!! Who was their tutor???? Will they like that tutor??? Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out who it was!!! ;D