How do I distract him?

Picture Perfect

~Minwoo P.O.V.~

Yay!!!!! I just made a get well card for Mimi!!!! Hope she likes it!!!!! I went up to her room and knocked on the door. Knock, knock, knock. I waited for a few seconds but she didn't open the door or say, "Come in." Weird.... I knocked again and there was still no answer. What if she's on the ground and trying to open the door???? I opened the door and the room was empty. Maybe she's hiding from me... "Mimi are you here?" I waited for an answer. Sadly there wasn't. I looked around her room and I couldn't find her. Damn!!!!! What if she's in Youngmin's room??? I ran downstairs and I barged into his room. I looked around franticly but no one was there. !!!! Where could've they have gone???? I ran out of his room and started running towards the door. 

 

~Mary P.O.V.~

I wonder why Minwoo wouldn't like Lotta World??? I mean everyone likes Lotta World except him!!!!!! What is wrong with him??? I was walking towards the door and then I heard someone running towards me. I turned around and then he bumped into me!!!! He knocked me down and I hit the ground. "Ow!!!!!!!! Watch where your going!!!! You stupid jerk!!!!" I looked at the person's face and it was Minwoo!!!!! And guess what! He was on top of me!!!! "Hey!!!! Get off of me!!!!!" 

 

"Sorry!!" He got off of me and then he helped me up. "Are you ok?"

 

I smiled and said, "Of course I am. I mean I just fell down to the ground cause someone wasn't watching where they were running."

 

"Whatever.... Hey have you seen Mimi and Youngmin anywhere?" 

 

"Yeah! They're going to Lott-" Crap!!!! Phew!!!! Luckily I stopped myself in time!!!! 

 

"You have!!! Where are they going???" 

 

"Ummm..... ah..... They went to..... a...." 

 

He stared at me. 

 

"They went to.... a.... a...." Think of something Mary!!!! "They went to a.... cafe..... Yes!!! They went to a cafe!!!!!" 

 

"Really!!!! Ok!!! Which cafe?"

 

"..." Which cafe?? "They went to..... Cafe..... Cafe World!!!! Yep they went to Cafe World!!!!" 

 

"Ok!!!" Then he started running out of the house. 

 

"Hey!!!! Wait!!! I want to come with you!!!!" I chased him. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! He can't beat me!!! I'm the champion of long distance running!!!! In a few seconds I caught up to him. 

 

He stopped. "Why are you following me?" 

 

"Because I want to go with you."

 

"Well you can't."

 

"Why? It's a free country!!! I can go anywhere I want!!!" 

 

He sighed. "Fine but stay out of the way when we see them Kay?"

 

"Fine!!!" Stupid him!!!! You're not going to see them cause they went to a place you hate the most!!!! Lotta World!!! Hahahahahaha!!!! I am a genius!!!! I followed him and we walked to the Cafe World.... Silently... I hate silence. 

 

"Ok. What do I do when we see them???"

 

"I thought I was to stay away???" 

 

"Never mind that!!! Just tell me what to do when we get in there." 

 

"We could..... Walk pass them and order a drink and pretend that we are dating to make Mimi jealous???"

 

"Perfect!!!!! Ok!!! Let's go in!!!!" He grabbed my hand and lead me into Cafe World. 

 

I whispered into his ear. "What the heck are you doing???" 

 

He whispered back. "Acting like we're a couple." 

 

"We'll... Let go of my hand!!!" I struggled out of his grip but he held on stronger. 

 

"They're so cute!!!!" Said one of the old ladies that was with her husband I'm guessing.

 

Then I heard bunch of whispering about us.

 

"Awwww!!!! They're so cute!!!!"

 

"We could have been like that if you weren't a scardy cat!!!"

 

"I bet they're going to get married when they grow up!!!" 

 

We started to blush

 

"Do you see them?" 

 

"No but let's just sit down!"

 

"I'm with you on that." 

 

We chosed a table and sat down.

 

He started to look around the shop but they weren't there. 

 

"Maybe they are not here yet....."

 

"Yeah.... Maybe...."

 

Then one of the waiters came. "Hi! What would you like?"

 

"Can I see the menu?"

 

"Of course!!" She gave both of us a menu and waited for us. 

 

I looked through it and then I saw the waffle ice-cream!!!! "I want a waffle ice-cream please!!!!"

 

"Ok!" She wrote it down on her note pad. "And what would you like?"

 

"The same as her." 

 

"Ok!!! Two waffle ice-cream coming right up!!!" Then she left. 

 

"Are you sure they said they were going here?"

 

"Yep.... 100% sure...... hehehe...." I looked at the table when I said that. Why? Cause I can't lie when I'm looking at them. 

 

"So.... Why did you run away last night?"

 

I looked at him. "Cause. I don't like to live off of other people."

 

"Oh. That's the reason? Well even if Donghyun wants to kick you out, Mimi will tell him that he can't cause Donghyun always adores Mimi the most."

 

"Why does he adores Mimi the most?" 

 

"She does a lot of aegyo. And she's his favorite out of all of us living in the house and she's even Hyunseong and Jeongmin's favorite."

 

"Oh. Is she your favorite?"

 

"...." He was silent for a moment. "I don't want to answer that." 

 

"But-"

 

"Your ice-cream waffle is here!!!" She put down our ice-cream waffle on the table. "Hope you enjoy it!" Then she left.

 

I took my fork out and took a bite of it. "Yum!!!!! This is so good!!!!"

 

"Is it?" He took a bite of his ice-cream waffle and his face lit up. "It is!!!" 

 

"Yup!!!!" 

                                                                                                                                                                  

Sorry I haven't been updating a lot!!!!! I've been so busy and I had to do lots of school stuff. But how was the chapter??? Did you like it????? Please subscribe if you already haven't and feel free to comment cause no one likes a silent reader!!!!!!! And did you hear Boyfriend's new song???? It's so good!!!!!! I love it a lot!!!!!!! And did you hear their other song????? Not one, but two???? It's so soothing and so soft!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! Here I'll post you the link so you can listen to it!!!! 

 

I'll be there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CipF26oiY54

 

Not one, but two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG68nTSdC8U