Where was she going?

Picture Perfect

~Mary P.O.V.~

Did I just slap Mimi? Why did my heart hurts so much when that happened? Why am I crying? Mommy, Daddy, why did you have to die? 

 

"Come on. Let's go home."

 

I stared at him. Then to that girl. Who are they to them? "Wh- wh- who are y-y-you g-g-g-guys?" The girl didn't answer me but she did star at me. The guy just looked at me. 

 

"No need for that right now. I just want to go home." She that in a cold and harsh way. 

 

The guy stood up from the ground when he trying to help Youngmin and the girl started to walk out of the park. This is the worst day ever. I wonder where those three were going... 

 

~Mimi P.O.V.~

I was running away from this place. I wanted to run away so no one can find me a start a new life. I want to go to my parents grave and ask them some questions. I need to get away from her right now. I was running so fast but my tears were covering my eye sight. Why am I crying so much? Why is there a pain in my heart?

 

"MIMI!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!"

 

I don't want to answer him. I don't want to answer anybody. I need to get out of here. I ran to the grave yard and I tried to find my parents grave. Where can it be? Then I spotted it. It was the same as always. 'Mr. Kim. A good man. A good husband. And a great dad.'  And I looked at my mom's grave. 'Ms. Kim. A good women. A good wife. And a great mom.' I ran to their grave and sat down there. "Mom! Dad! Why did you leave me here? Why did you have to leave me here alone in this big world???? ANSWER ME!!!!!!"

 

"Mimi... They can't answer you."

 

I turned around. They finally caught up. Then I felt a rain drop on my cheek. Then another and another and another. Now it was raining hard.

 

"Come on Mimi.... Let's go home. It's raining really hard."

 

"NO!!!!!!! I WANT MY PARENTS TO ANSWER ME THOSE QUESTIONS!!!!!! WHY DID THEY LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE???? WHY DID THEY HAVE TO LEAVE ME?????" They were quiet. Why does my head hurts so much? Why is everything spinning around? The next thing I saw was someone screaming my name. 

 

~Youngmin P.O.V.~

"MIMI!" She fell to the ground and laid there. I ran to her and so did Minwoo. 

 

He checked her forehead. "She has a fever."

 

"I'll carry her."

 

"No I will!"

 

I looked at him. then I picked Mimi up and started carrying her home. 

 

~Hana P.O.V.~

When we got home we got a scold by Donghyun.

 

"Did you guys know how worried sick I was???" 

 

"..."

 

"And you!" He turned to the mystery girl. "Did you know that Mimi would be worried sick about you if you left???"

 

"I-"

 

"SHUT UP!!!!!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT MIMI?!?!?!?!? DO THINK I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT MIMI?!?!?! SHE'S OUT THERE RUNNING IN THE RAIN WITH YOUNGMIN AND MINWOO!!!!! WHY DO YOU NEVER SPARE ANYTIME FOR ME?!?!?!? IT'S ALWAYS MIMI THIS MIMI THAT!!!!! I HAVE ENOUGH OF THAT!!!!!!" I felt tears going down my cheek. 

 

"I-"

 

Then the door opened and then someone slammed it very hard. I turned around to see who that was. It was Unnie, Youngmin, and Minwoo. I stared at Unnie. Why is she like that? Did she fainted? "WHAT HAPPENED TO UNNIE?!?!?!"

 

"She fainted." 

 

"How did she faint?"

 

"..."

 

He didn't answer. Minwoo didn't answer. And Unnie was unconscious. "Let go of her. I'll be taking care of Unnie now."

 

"Now Hana. We can-"

 

"I SAID I'LL BE TAKING CARE OF UNNIE NOW!!!" I came up to Youngmin. "Get her up stairs!" He did what I told him to. When we were in Unnie's room I told him to get out and he did. I felt her forehead and she was burning up. I went to her closet and changed her into some pajamas. Then I went outside and got a damp towel. I put it on her forehead and left her there. I went downs stairs and everyone was there. "There! Go up and help your precious Mimi!." They were about to say something but I went to my room and slammed the door. I went to my bed and thought about what the mystery girl said. 'He poured out his heart to you'. I remembered when I pour all my heart out for someone I liked for years. Joon. I still remembered that day clearly. 

 

"I like you Joon." He didn't answer. He looked at the charm that I made for him. It was a heart that says 'I ♥ U'. "Sorry but I just think of you as a younger sister. Plus I like your sister Mimi." I felt a pain through my heart. I was crying. I ran away from him and I ran all the way to the back of the school. I looked at the charm. I was so mad at him that I didn't realized that I crushed the charm in to two pieces. I threw it away and then I regretted doing that. I ran to the place where I threw my charm but I could only find half of it. 'I ♥' I tried to find the other half but I couldn't find it. 

 

"See Unnie. That's what you get when you play with someone's heart."