Was she ok?

Picture Perfect

~Youngmin P.O.V.~

I waited until Hana told us she was done. When she did, I ran into Mimi's room and she was in dry clothes and she only had a damp towel on her forehead. She was still unconscious when Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Hyunseong asked her if she was ok. They all ran out and they told me that hey were going to make me soup for her. I swear. Mimi always gets what she wants even though she doesn't know it. Then I noticed that Kwangmin wasn't here. He's probably in bed right now, away from all the drama. Minwoo wasn't here either. I thought he liked her. 

 

"Water.... Water.... Thirsty...."

 

"Mimi? Are you awake?"

 

"Water.... I want water...."

 

"Ok!!! I'll get it right now!" I ran out of the room and ran into the kitchen and got her a glass of water. Then I ran out before Donghyun could ask why I was running. I ran to her room and helped her up to drink the water. 

 

"Thank you."

 

"No problem."

 

"Can I ask you something?"

 

"Sure."

 

"Is the April Fool's thing still on?"

 

"..." I thought about it. "Do you want it to go on?

 

"Sure!"

 

"Ok." I stared at her. Then I grabbed her hand. "Answer this question ok."

 

She stared at me. Then at our hands. Then back at me. "Ok." 

 

"Are you falling for me?"

 

"...." She thought about it. "If I fall for you, will you catch me?" 

 

"I-"

 

"Soup is ready, Mimi!"

 

We stared at him

 

Mimi looked at our hands and let go quickly. "Thank you Minwoo!!" Then she smiled. 

 

"No problem."

 

"Umm.... I'll be back." I went out of the room and stared walking to my room. There was a pain in my heart. Why does the pain always comes when I see Mimi and Minwoo together? Why does the pain hurts so much? And why is the pain always in the same place? My heart.

 

~Kwangmin P.O.V.~

I walked up to Hana's room and opened the door. I saw her sitting on the floor crying. Why was she crying? 

 

"Have y-y-you ever h-heard of kn-kn-kn-knocking?!?!"

 

"Sorry... I forgot." 

 

"I don't care. Just get out."

 

"Hana-"

 

"I SAID GET OUT!!!!!" She picked up a stuff animal on the floor and threw it at me. 

 

I caught the stuff animal. Wow!! Lucky me!!! Last time she threw something at me it was a chair. "Hana... Is there something you want to talk about?"

 

She stared at me withe her red and teary eyes. "Close the d-door."

 

I did what she said and closed the door and I sat down on her bed. 

 

"Have you e-e-ever pour y-your he-heart out t-to someone and then they b-b-broke your h-h-h.... heart?"

 

I was shocked when she said that. I actually have by someone but I'm not going to tell you guys. Cause if I do the author's going to be mad but I will tell you guys later on. I lied and said no. 

 

"Oh then just forget that I said that..."

 

Then I noticed that she was holding to a charm but only half of it. It looked like the one I have but I only have half of it too,,,,, I found it on the ground when I was young. "Hey.... I thought you hated charms?" 

 

She looked at me. "Shut up."

 

"Well when I gave you a charm on our birthday you yelled at me and told me that you hated charms and stared to through chairs at me."

 

She let out a little laugh. "Well this is different." She stood up and sat right next to me on the bed. "Do you think Unnie and Youngmin are still dating?" 

 

It hit me when she said that. I forgot that Hyung and Mimi were dating. "I think they still are... Wanna go check?" 

 

"Sure." She got up and walked out. 

 

I followed her. When we almost got there Hana stopped behind a wall. "Why'd you stop?"

 

"Shhh!" Then she pointed to Mimi's room.

 

I stuck my head out and I saw Minwoo leave Mimi's room. 

 

We hid behind the wall

 

Then I saw Hyung entering Mimi's room.

 

Hana walked a little closer to Mimi's door and started to eavesdrop. 

 

I followed her. "What are they saying?" 

 

"Shh!!!! I can't hear them cause of you!!!"

 

I kept quiet and tried to listen to them. At first they were whispering and then they started to talk louder.

 

"So where do you want to go to tomorrow?"

 

"Lotta World!!!"

 

"Ok! Get well soon so we can go." He got up and kissed her forehead and started walking our way. 

 

I gotta think quick! I grabbed Hana's wrist and ran to my room. Luckily my room was right next to Mimi's room.

 

"How could he take Unnie to Lotta World when she's sick????"

 

"Don't blame it on Hyung!!! It's not his fault that she wants to go to Lotta World!!!" 

 

"Well whatever! But we gotta go to Lotta World tomorrow!!"

 

"Yep!"

                                                                                                                                                                                      

How was the chapter??? I'm so sorry that I've haven't been updating but I made this chapter extra long for not updating!!!!! Hope you like it!!!! And please subscribe and comment cause no one likes a silent reader!!!! ;) <3 AND PLEASE DO THE POLL!!!!! I NEED YOUR HELP TO DECIDE!!!!!