Eavesdropping?

Picture Perfect

This story is color coded by the person's color so please don't get confused. 

Mimi- green

Hana- pink

Youngmin- yellow

Kwangmin- blue

Minwoo- light blue

Jeongmin- brown

Hyunseong- dark blue 

Donghyun- red

 

~Mimi P.O.V.~

 

Yawn!!! I got woken up be the smell of something delicious..... It smells like egg and bacon. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen.

 

"Oh. Good morning, unnie."

 

"Oh.... Good morning Hana. I see you’re up so early to make breakfast for those es."

 

"Don't call them that unnie. They let us live with them after our parents died and we should be thankful for what they did."

 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, anyways I'll go take a shower before they wake up. And please don't call me unnie. You make me feel old."

 

"Ok."

 

~Hana P.O.V.~

Why does Mimi hates them so much? I mean they let us live with them. Sigh. I will never understand what goes on in my sister's brain sometimes. 

 

"Mimi woke up at the wrong side of the bed today."

 

 "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?! DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Oh, my bad." Then he whispered something into Youngmin's ears which made them laugh. 

 

"What's so funny????"

 

"Nothing you need to know."

 

"Oh we woke up at the wrong side of the bed did we?" Mimi walked up to me and smirked.

 

"I think we did we did, Mimi."

 

"I thought you went to take a shower?"

 

"SO YOU GUYS WERE EAVESDROPPING, HUH?"

 

"SO WERE YOU!!!"

 

"NO WHAT I DID WAS DIFFERENT!!!! I WAS GETTING MY CLOTHES AND I HAPPENED TO HEAR YOUR TWIN WHISPERING IN YOUR EAR!!!!"

 

"THAT'S THE SAME AS EAVESDROPPING!!!!!!!!"

 

Kwangmin and I were watching them arguing until Donghyun came in.

 

"What's all the noise so early in the morning?" He sounded very sleepy when he said that.

 

They were about to tell him what happened but he cut them off. 

 

"Let me guess. You guys were eavesdropping on each other but you won't admit it."

 

"NO!!!"

 

"Fine then, don't admit it. Anyways shut up and do what you need to do and get to school. And thank you for making breakfast Hana."

 

"You're welcome."And that was all it took to shut those two up.


What did you guys think of the first chappie???? Was it good? Please comment and tell me what you think.