April Fool's?

Picture Perfect

~Hana P.O.V.~

I closed my eyes tightly. "When i- is the ride over???" 

 

Kwangmin laughed. "You can open your eyes now."

 

I let out a sigh of relief and opened my eyes. I looked around me but the thing is.... The ride is still moving and we're on top. I stood up and said, "WHAT THE HECK KWANGMIN?!?!?!?!?" The booth shook a little and it freak the hell out of me. I quickly sat back down. "What was that for???" 

 

He smiled. "Well you were just closing your eyes and you wouldn't enjoy the beautiful sight so I just had to say something to open your eyes." 

 

I rolled my eyes and then I closed them. "Tell me the ride is over."

 

He sighed. "It's over."

 

"You're lying."

 

"No I'm not."

 

"Yes you-" 

 

"Please get off the ride ma'am." 

 

I opened my eyes. I gave a little smile and then I looked at Kwangmin. 

 

"I told you."

 

I got off the ride and looked around for Mimi and Youngmin. 

 

 

Kwangmin grabbed my wrist and started dragging me. "I found them." 

 

 

When I got there with Kwangmin, Youngmin and Mimi were laughing and holding hands. Then they saw us. I ran over to Mimi and pulled her away from Youngmin. I started whispering in her ear. "What do you think you're doing unnie? I thought you hated Youngmin?!?!?"

 

She looked at me and smiled. "I don't hate my poor bear." 

 

I rolled my eyes. Then eye looked at Kwangmin and moved my head to Youngmin. 

 

He nodded and went over to Youngmin. "Yeah hyung, I thought you hated Mimi." 

 

He looked at Mimi. "How could I ever hate my sweet heart?" 

 

I started jumping around the place and people started looking at us. I rolled my eyes and dragged them to a place where no one was. "Unnie! What's wrong with you?"

 

She shrugged. "I'll tell you guys a surprise."

 

"What?"

 

Youngmin and Mimi looked at each other and smiled"April fools!

 

Kwangmin and I gasped

 

"Are you freaking serious?" 

 

"April freaking fools???" 

 

They started laughing

 

Then I faked laugh. "Laugh all you want." I grabbed Kwangmin and started leaving. Then I turned around and they were still laughing. "Good luck making dinner tonight." I turned around and left the place. 

 

"Wait up!" Kwangmin started running. "You're not going to make dinner tonight?" 

 

I looked at him. "I am making dinner but not for those two."

 

He nodded. "That was not a good prank. It scared me half to death when I thought they were dating."

 

I nodded. "Let's go get ice cream." 

 

He nodded. 


Hey guys!!! I am back from my long haitus!!! I will try to update once in a while!!! Sorry for not updating in like a year or something.... I've been busy with school and I was lazy.... But I am back though!!!!! I will try to update regularly now!!! Yay me~ Thank you for reading this far, you!!! I love you!!!