How did they meet?

Picture Perfect

~Mimi P.O.V.~

After I was done with dinner I remembered that I had to buy something at the store. "I have to go to the store to buy something real fast."

 

"Ok but come home after you got what you need."

 

"I will Donghyun." Then I left the house. I started to run to the store. I HOPE THAT THEY DIDN'T RUN OUT OF THAT CANDY!!!!!!!! When I got to the store, I looked at the counter furiously. Then I saw it. Pocky!!!!! "Two box of Pocky please."

 

"Here you go ma'am."

 

I got the two pocky and left. I was munching on the pocky when I spotted something. It was a girl. She looks sad. "HEY!!!!!" I waved at her. "ARE YOU LOST???" She didn't answer. I walked over to her. "Are you ok?"

 

"I'm hungry." She said it really softly. 

 

SHE SO CUTE!!!!!!!! "OF COURSE!!!!! YOU CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She nodded and we started to walk to home. "So... What's your name?"

 

"..."

 

"It's ok you don't have to tell me." We walked home in silence and then I felt my phone vibrate. 

 

To: Mimi

From: Youngmin

Where r u??? I'm waiting in ur room rite now and guess wat? ur not here!!!

 

To: Youngmin

From: Mimi

Calm down.... Anyways can u come here. I'm at the main street.

 

To: Mimi

From: Youngmin 

Fine. U know ur really r annoyin.

 

I put my phone away and walked back to the house. I turned to my left where that girl was but she wasn't there. CRAP!!!!!! I looked around and then I spotted her. She was lying on the ground. I ran to her. "Are you ok?" I touched her. There was no response. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! DID SHE DIE????????? Then I heard foot steps. I turned around and look at that person. Please don't be a murder. Please don't be a murder. 

 

"Why do you look so pale?"

 

Oh. It was just Youngmin. "Help me. This girl is unconscious!!!! HELP ME CARRY HER HOME!!!!"

 

"WHAT?!?!?!?! How did you find her?!?!?!?!? You know Donghyun will get mad!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"I can handle him but we need to help her!!!" He put her left arm around his neck and pulled her up. Then I took her right arm and put it around my neck. 

 

"You know. Ever since you were young you would always help people in need."

 

"Well I just can't help it. It's in my nature." We walked home in silence and then we got home. Ding Dong. 

 

"Finally your home Mimi. You made me worry sick...." He looked at the girl that Youngmin and I was carrying. "Who is she?" 

 

"Ummmm..... I... found her on that ground and I wanted to help her."

 

"Well she can't be here."

 

"But... but.... but... Donghyun!!!!!!!!!!!!" I gave him the puppy look. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! This always works. He was thinking about it but he always do what I say. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. 

 

"Fine."

 

We carried her inside and put her on the couch. Youngmin left and put a wet towel on her forehead.

 

"I think she'll be ok."

 

Then she opened her eyes and looked around the house slowly. "Where am I? Why am I here?" She said very softly. 

 

"You fainted so we helped you."

 

"Do you need anything?"

 

"Food. I want food."

 

"Oh... Ok... HANA!!!! CAN YOU MAKE SOMETHING TO EAT IN FIVE MINUTES?!?!?!?!"

 

"YEAH BUT IT'S GONNA BE INSTANT RAMEN!!!!!!"

 

"THAT'LL BE OK!!!" I turned my head to her. "What's your name?"

 

"Mary."

 

"We'll Mary. Where are your parents?"

 

"They're died. They died in a car accident."

 

"Why were you wondering around the streets?"

 

"They kicked me out of the apartment because I couldn't pay the bills."

 

"Oh-"

 

"Here's your ramen.... Who is she?"

 

"She's Mary and thank you very much for the ramen." I took it from her hands and gave it to Mary. 

 

Hana rolled her eyes at me and went up stairs to her room. 

 

"Eat up."

 

"Well I'ma leave." He got up and went to his room.

 

And now there was just the three of us. Me. Youngmin. And Mary. 

 

"I'ma go too..." He got up.

 

Why is my heart pounding so quickly? Why don't I want him to leave? Without thinking I grabbed his hands and said, "Don't leave. Stay with me a little while longer." I waited for his answer.