Do you want this book?

Picture Perfect

~Eun Mi P.O.V.~

What a beautiful day for April Fool's!!! I was walking outside heading to the library. Then I past the coffee shop. I took a deep breathe. I love the smell of coffee even though I never tasted coffee but I still love the smell of coffee. I'm 16 but I sound like a 61 years old lady. But I don't mind. I like to be who I am. I walked a few more yards and then I went into the library. I love the book store!!!! It's so cool!!!! There's hundreds and hundreds of books that I haven't even read yet and they're right in here!!!! I went to the mystery section of the book store because I felt like reading a mystery book today. I looked at the mystery section. So many books to choose from. Hmm.... Which one should I choose? Should I choose The Lost Symbol or 6 Suspects? Let's see. Then I saw that there was only one book left of 6 Suspects and several books of The Lost Symbol. I think the 6 Suspects was good because there's only one book left. I reached for the lost book of 6 Suspects and then I felt something warm on my cold hands. I was surprised when I saw a hand on top of my hand. I looked at the person. He was taller than me by a few inches or so and he was really handsome!!!!!! Then I realized that we were looking at each other now. I started to blush. Then I pulled my hand back. 

 

"Um.... Do you want this book?" 

 

"Yes but you can have it."

 

"No you got it first." He took the book and pushed it towards me.

 

I pushed the book back to him. "No. You can have it." 

 

He pushed the book back to me and said, "No. You can have it. Besides I already have another book to get here." 

 

"Nope." I pushed the book back to him. "You can have it. Plus I want this book too." I pointed to the book The Lost Symbol and picked it up. 

 

"You don't need to worry." He put the book on top of the book The Lost Symbol that I was holding. 

 

I took the book off of The Lost Symbol and put it in his hands and I left. I went to the librarian to check out the book. I sighed when she was checking the book out for me. I wanted the book 6 Suspects but I was being generous and gave it to him. Maybe next time I come to the library I could get to check that book out if they have it. 
 

The librarian handed me the book and said, "Here you go."  

 

I grabbed the book from her and said, "Thank you." Then I went out of the library. Hmmm..... What should I do today? I would read but this wasn't the book I wanted. Maybe I'll read this book later after I went home. Hmmm.... What am I in the mood to do today? Then I saw a man past me with a cup of coffee in his hands. I got it!!! I'll go to the coffee shop and drink coffee!!!! I started walking to the coffee shop and when I got there, the smell of coffee was incredible. I opened the door and went in. Wow!!! The smell is even stronger inside then outside. I went to one of the tables and sat down. Then a waitress came to my table.

 

"Hi!!! Welcome to Cafe World!!! What would you like?"

 

"Can I see your menu?"

 

"Sure!!!" She gave me the menu.

 

I was about to look in it but then something caught my eye. I saw that man that took my book!!!!! I stared at him. 

 

"Umm.... Is something wrong?" She turned around to see what I was staring at. 

 

"Nothing!!!" I looked at the menu and I chosed a caramel frappe. She left and I started to look at something else. I saw Minwoo with another girl!!!! I thought he liked Mimi??? Maybe cause she dumped him and then he got so sad that he needed someone else to fill that hole in his heart so he chosed another girl.Man I should really stop reading love and mystery books. I think to much when I see people with the opposite . But what if they're really dating? 

 

"Hello."

 

"I turned around and it was that guy that I meet at the library. Wow he looks hotter up close. "Hi." 

 

"I wanted to say thank you for letting me have this book. I mean I've been dying to read this book but when I got there I only saw one book left and..... Well you got it first but then you gave it to me..... I guess I'm saying to much aren't I?"

 

"No not actually..... But when your done with the book can you give it to me so I can read it?"

 

"Of course! I was actually going to give the book to you after I was done reading it but I didn't know your name or where you lived."

 

"Oh!!! Well my name is Eun Mi."

 

"Hi Eun Mi. My name is Hyunseong."

 

"Hyunseong? Are you Shim Hyunseong?" 

 

"Yeah... How did you know?"

 

"Well I'm not being a stalker or anything but my friend, Hana, lives with you. Right?"

 

"Yes. Are you Hana's best friend or something cause that girl does not make that many friends."

 

"Yes I'm her best friend and don't say that about her. She's just shy." 

 

"Sure." He got up from his seat and then moved over to my table. "Can I sit here?"

 

"Yes you can." 


He sat down and took a sip of his frappe and said, "How did you meet Hana?"

 

"I meet her in middle school at the library."

 

"Oh. So.... What did you order?" 

 

"I order a caramel frappe."

 

"Oh. I ordered a chocolate frappe. Did you get tricked today for April Fool's?"

 

"Not yet but I did trick someone today though." This conversation is getting painful. Why is he asking so much questions??? "So..... How old are you?"

 

"18. You?"

 

"18??? Your 18?!?!?! I thought you were like my age or something but your 18!!!!!!"

 

"Yea...... How old are you?"

 

"I'm 16."
 

"Wow. So-" Then his phone rang. He took out his phone and it was a text message. 

 

Wonder what it said.... 

 

"Sorry I have to go but we can talk later at my house or something."

 

"...." House? "You mean Hana's house?" 

 

"It's not Hana's house, it's Donghyun's house." He got up from the table. "Bye. See you later." Then he left. 

 

"But..... I don't want to go to your house......" I sighed. Great now I can't do anything I like today.....

 

~Hyunseong P.O.V.~

"Wow. So-" Then my phone rang. I took it out and it was a text message from Jeongmin. 


To: Hyunseong

From: Jeongmin 

HELP!!!!!!!!! Im at home watchin Alvin and the Chipmunks with Mimi's friend Anna!!!!!!!!! She's like Mimi but I don't lik her!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

Wow. He's having girl problem. "Sorry I have to go but we can talk later at my house or something."

 

"...." She paused for a moment. "You mean Hana's house?" 

 

"It's not Hana's house, it's Donghyun's house." I got up from the table. "Bye. See you later." Then I left. I took ou tmy phone again and text him. 


To: Jeongmin

From: Hyunseong

Im comin!!! Gosh. I though The Great Lady Pleaser never had girl problems???? 

 

I pressed send and I put my phone back into my pocket. Then I started walking home. When I got home, there was a huge mess in the living room. 

 

~Jeongmin P.O.V.~

"Stop throwing stuff at me!!!!!!" 

 

"YOU TOO!!!!!!!"

 

"STOP SCREAMING!!!!!!"


"YOU TOO!!!!!!" 

 

Then I saw the door opened. It was Hyunseong. I ran over to him and hide behind his back. "Get this crazy girl out of the house!!!!!" 

 

He just stared at me. 

 

"I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!" She ran over to me.

 

Then I felt something hit me on my head. The next thing I saw was the ceiling. 

 

~Anna P.O.V.~

Holy shiz cake!!!!!!! I just killed someone!!!!!!! I kneeled down beside Jeongmin's dead body. "I can't believe I just killed someone."

 

"He isn't dead. He's just unconsiuces." He kneeled down beside Jeongmin and ckecked his pulse. "He's not dead. I can fell he's pulse."

 

"Oh. Phew!!!!! I'm not a murderer......" I stared a Jeongmin. "What do we do with him?"

 

"We? You mean you."

 

"What? Why????"

 

"I'm not the one that hit him on the head with the remote control."

 

"But it wasn't me who started it!!!" 

 

"Fine then tell me what happened." 

 

"We were watching Alvin and the Chipmunks and then this retard just decided to turn off the tv and then started reading a book!!!! And I got mad cause we were a good part in the movie so I threw a pillow at him. And then he started throwing stuff back at me and then I did the same and we you came he called me crazy and I got mad so I hit him with the remote control....." 

 

"Wow. You really are cra- I mean you really are crafty...."

 

"That doesn't make sense now can you please help me?"  

 

"I told you it's not my fault. It's yours." Then he went out of the living room and went to his room. 

 

Great.... He left. Now what do I do with him??? I shoved him to see if he would wake up. He didn't. I shoved a little harder. "Wake up. Wake up." He still didn't wake up. "Come on!!!! Wake up!!! I didn't hit you that hard with the remote." I shoved a little harder. "WAKE UP!!!!" Then I remembered that if the person is alive than when they breathe the chest rise and fall. I checked if his chest was rising and falling but it didn't move!!!!! I started to cry. "I- I- I'm very s- s- s- s- sorry I killed you...." I started to cry some more. Then I heard someone laughing. I turned around to see who was laughing but no on was behind me. What if it's Jeongmin's spirit right here and trying to kill me to get revenge!!!!! "Ummm..... If th- th- th- this is Jeongmmin's spirit, I'm v- v- very s- sorry I killed you." I heard more laughing. "P- please don't k- k- kill me to get revenge...." Then I felt someone tap me on the shoulders. "AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I started running to the sofa and jumped on it. I ducked down and then I peeked over the sofa to see who touched me. It was Jeongmin. He was laughing. 

 

"April Fool's!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You should've seen your face!!!" He made a scared face. "You were screaming and you thought I was a ghost!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! And the best part was that you were crying and you thought you killed me!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

I wiped away my tears that I shed for that jerk. "You tricked me?!?!?!?! How could you????" Then I started to fake cry. Loser. 

 

"Uh... Don't cry." He walked over to me and patted my back.

 

Hahahahaha. He believed me again!!!!!! Well actually everyone believes me when I fake cry. Why you would ask. Because Mimi and I use to pratice fake crying at recess or outside when we have the free time. And I guess the praticing paid off cause everyone believes me. "I- I- I can't believe y- y- y- you tr- tricked me." 

 

"Come on..... It was just a joke....." He came over and sat next to me. "Fine. I'll be your butler for the rest of the day."

 

"Promise???" I put out my pinkie fingure. LOSER!!!!!!!

 

He wrapped his pinkie fingure around my pinkie fingure and said, "Promise." 

 

I stop crying. I started to smile. "April Fool's!"

 

"Hehehehehe. I knew you were going to do that." He stuck out his right hand and his fingures were crossed!!!! "That's why I crossed my fingures."

 

"You tricked me!!!!!" 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Hey did you like it???? I made it extra long for you guys cause I haven't been updating it lately. Well you guys can read my secong fan fiction while you wait for another chapter. It's called..... I'm finally popular! Please read it!!!!!!!!!! Anyways if you haven't subscribed please subscribe and feel free to comment!!!!!!!!!!! Love you~