Revenge?

Picture Perfect

~Mimi P.O.V.~

Hahahahahaha!!!!! Did you the look on their face when I stuck my tongue out at them????? IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!! See I always get my revenge. While Jeongmin was preparing my breakfast I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done with my shower I went to dry myself off and put on my uniform but my uniform wasn't here. "What the hell??? I thought I put my uniform right here." I wrapped my towel around my body and opened the door a little bit. "Hana! Hana!! Hana!!!" I tried to be quiet as possible. 

 

"Hana left to school already."

 

"Ahhhh! Stop sneaking up on me Minwoo."

 

"Oh by a chance are you missing this?" He extended his arms and there was my clothes right there in his hand. 

 

"How the hell did you get my clothes????"

 

"I snuck in while you were taking a shower."

 

"You what?!?!?"

 

"Don't worry I didn't see anything."

 

A burst of relief went through my body. Good. He didn't see anything. "Give me back my clothes."

 

"It'll cost ya."

 

What a pain. "Fine. How much?"

 

"Oh. I don't want money."

 

"Then what do you want?"

 

"A kiss." He smirked when he said this.

 

"NO!!! IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF REVENGE?!?!?!?!"

 

"Maybe."

 

THIS !!!!! HIS REVENGE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING I WILL REGRET THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!! Like when I was little he got his revenge by my giving up my most precious bear, Mr. Teddy. Oh I miss you Mr. Teddy. "Fine but you have to give me my clothes first." He was thinking about it and then he gave me my clothes. . I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist. 

 

"Where are you going?"

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great! "Oh yeah... I forgot." Then I kissed him on the cheek. I grinned. "You didn't say where." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME, MIMI, HAS WON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such losers. When I got dressed I went out and Jeongmin gave me my breakfast which was bacon and egg sandwich. Then Youngmin and Minwoo came out at the same time and got their breakfast. I gobbled my breakfast as fast as I could so I could get away from them because I knew hey have some type of revenge for me. But gobbling up my breakfast wasn't that easy. I started to choke. 

 

"Hey Mimi. Don't eat that fast again because your food doesn't have legs to run away from you." Hyunseong said as he patted my back.

 

He means well but at least he is better then those to goofballs laughing over there. "Thanks."

 

"No problem."

 

When I finish eating I went outside and put on my shoes and ready to live the house. 

 

"What took you so long?" 

 

This day could not get any worser.